English Accents l/g
Prim & Proper Blush
Liberty of London Makeup Bag/Medium

LMD84

i'm looking forward to shell beauty powder
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

Camnagem

I'm excited for this collection!! One small problem...I'm terrified of birds!
cry.gif

I'm hoping the birdish print on the packaging/bags is something I can handle. If not, I may need some sort of therapy to get over the bird phobia before purchasing anything from this collection!
shockt.gif

Oh man, what we do for pretty make-up!
lol.gif

Door

I'm not that excited for this collection. That is before seeing any pictures. I'm not that into the LE packaging. If the colors won't be phenomenal, I'll propably skip this collection.

kiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
cry.gif

Your crazy! Birds are feathered friends. It's because of that old horror crow movie isn't it?

Boasorte

Quote:
cry.gif

I'm hoping the birdish print on the packaging/bags is something I can handle. If not, I may need some sort of therapy to get over the bird phobia before purchasing anything from this collection!
shockt.gif

Oh man, what we do for pretty make-up!
lol.gif

So am I, and I was a little pissed when I read that, why not a nice cute English flag for the packaging?
Damn birds
cry.gif

Sophia84

Until now I'm only excited about the bag. I've never purchased a Mac bag before all these years, but now I really want a LE one.

perfectdefect

I hope the packaging is nice in this collection. I really like some of there prints. My list is nice and tiny the way I like it. I'm interested in Birds and berries eyeshadow, blooming lovely lipstick because it's an amplified finish (my fav), and blue india nail polish. Will see if it changes when swatches start popping up
smiles.gif

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
Your crazy! Birds are feathered friends. It's because of that old horror crow movie isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
So am I, and I was a little pissed when I read that, why not a nice cute English flag for the packaging?
Damn birds
cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Meg you crack me up! I am not a big bird fan either but I am so looking forward to this collection!!
smiles.gif

OMG ok...so why I hate/am horribly scared of birds (and clowns, coincidentally, lol):

When I was 5 my dad took me to some really crappy low budget traveling circus (he tried...lol). We're watching the clowns do their act and one of the props malfunctions and catches on fire. One of the clowns tries to put it out and HE catches on fire! He starts screaming and flailing around and ran into the audience (2 rows in front of our seats) and while laying there rolling around trying to stop the fire...3 birds from the next act start flying around inside the tent making horrible noises and dive bombing into the crowd! Needless to say, at 5 that was too much for me to handle (lol) and that childhood memory is engraved into my brain for-ev-er.
shockt.gif

Birds and clowns = thumbs down!

On topic (sorry for the off topic story!): My list for this collection is actually quite long! So...yeah...here's to hoping the birds are doable for me.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
OMG ok...so why I hate/am horribly scared of birds (and clowns, coincidentally, lol):

When I was 5 my dad took me to some really crappy low budget traveling circus (he tried...lol). We're watching the clowns do their act and one of the props malfunctions and catches on fire. One of the clowns tries to put it out and HE catches on fire! He starts screaming and flailing around and ran into the audience (2 rows in front of our seats) and while laying there rolling around trying to stop the fire...3 birds from the next act start flying around inside the tent making horrible noises and dive bombing into the crowd! Needless to say, at 5 that was too much for me to handle (lol) and that childhood memory is engraved into my brain for-ev-er.
shockt.gif

Birds and clowns = thumbs down!

On topic (sorry for the off topic story!): My list for this collection is actually quite long! So...yeah...here's to hoping the birds are doable for me.
lol.gif

woah! that would scare me as a 5 year old too!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Meg I think that you have a very good reason to be scared of birds and clowns! I am scared of clowns as well although I don't really have a good reason to be.
lol.gif

Boasorte

Ever since a pigeon flew in my face and scared the hell out of me when I was 10, I've been scared of them as well, if I see a flock of birds on the sidewalk, I run across the street, sounds pitiful, but *shivers* I can't stand ANYTHING that flies! Planes included

I'm also deathly afraid of elevators, and hate taking them in tall, tall building with more than 30 floors ( but that's another story for another day
smiles.gif
)

gildedangel

I imagine that the birds on the packaging will be cute cartoony birds, like the twitter bird for example; and less like a real life depiction of an actual bird. I might be freaked out too if it looks like an actual bird!
tong.gif

kiss

You guys are hilarious! I love birds and clowns myself. Their tweeting and jumping around makes me happy. I own two cockatiels and 1 budgie and they are the sweetest things. When I worked at a haunted house at an amusement park, I would go through the clown maze many times 'cause the evil clowns cracked me up so much. I wish Mac made a circus themed collection. I would be all over that haha.

Miss QQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Ever since a pigeon flew in my face and scared the hell out of me when I was 10, I've been scared of them as well, if I see a flock of birds on the sidewalk, I run across the street, sounds pitiful, but *shivers* I can't stand ANYTHING that flies! Planes included

I'm also deathly afraid of elevators, and hate taking them in tall, tall building with more than 30 floors ( but that's another story for another day
smiles.gif
)

Why do pigeons fly into our faces? About two years ago I was in my kitchen and peered out of the window and a pigeon flew from the ground straight at me. I stay on the third floor. It almost flew into my face had I not let out a loud scream and it was shocked I guess.
lol.gif

I can't wait to see the packaging, birds or no birds.
winks.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
You guys are hilarious! I love birds and clowns myself. Their tweeting and jumping around makes me happy.

cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
Why do pigeons fly into our faces? About two years ago I was in my kitchen and peered out of the window and a pigeon flew from the ground straight at me. I stay on the third floor. It almost flew into my face had I not let out a loud scream and it was shocked I guess.
lol.gif

I can't wait to see the packaging, birds or no birds.
winks.gif

Pigeons just like to f*** with us, no bueno!
nonono.gif

Shadowy Lady

I made a list for this collex finally:

- Shell Pearl bp
- Bough Gray e/s
- Blooming Lovely l/s
- petals and Peacocks l/s

I hate birds!

LMD84

hee hee! i can understand why people don't like birds... i don't like it when they fly at my face. but some birds are very pretty to look at
smiles.gif

Latest posts