MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

kiss

I usually always get the special packaging beauty powders (heatherette, fafi, rose romance) but this design is dissapointing. I envisioned the bird way prettier in my mind then how they made it...it looks kinda weird, like it's not happy. I still want to get the birds and berries shadow and I am curious to see swatches of blooming lovely lipstick.

elegant-one

I'm not wild about the packaging
th_dunno.gif
but if there is a great color....

Boasorte

I see everyone is hopping on the anti bird bandwagon! LOL
I thought the picture on top of the purple shadow was an eggplant! SMH time to go to sleep and get off this laptop!

elle25

I like the packaging. Especially the flower on the e/s. Its cute. I hope that all the e/s have the flower and its not all mixed.

jungleland

I'm actually loking the packaging, probably because it's not cute.
But I have to study about the products now, I still don't know anything about this collection!

coachkitten

I really like the packaging even with the fact that I am not a big bird fan. Can't wait for this collection!!
smiles.gif

Susanne

I am a sucker for special packaging and I love this one!!!
thmbup.gif

I want

BP Summer Rose
e/s Dame's Desire
e/s Birds & Berries
e/s Bough Grey
l/g English Accent
l/g Perennial High Style
l/s Blooming Lovely
Blush Dirty Plum
n/p Blue India

panther27

Susanne,that looks like my list!I love the packaging too,so cute.I am always interested to see what packaging MAC comes up with.

LMD84

i shall have to come up with my want list for this collection now i know i like the packaging
smiles.gif

Miss QQ

I'm a little disappointed with the special packaging again. The e/s are pretty with the flower but the rest are not very endearing to my eyes. If there are nice colours I may pick up a few items. The flowers are cute but not the bird.

kiss

I love birds but this bird is....eh...could have been cooler. The flowers on the shadows are a nice touch though and I want swatches of the teal!! mwuaha

cherry24

shockt.gif
I'm confused. I intially hated it but now...............either I'm creeped out by the bird or i'm intriged by it. Kind of how I feel about Simon Cowell.

*JJ*

i don't like the packaging. but at least they put more thought into it than into dsquared...

iheartmakeup

I actually love the packaging! The lipstick and BPs especially. I'm not a huge fan of the floral design on the e/s though.

And I really don't like birds!

Sophia84

Maybe I'm not a fan of the design but I DO love the white packaging!! It reminded how much I miss Moonbathe!!! I wish Mac would release one collection every year with a white or off-white packaging! And if that collection would be the summer one, it'd be a dream come true!!
drools.gif