MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

TeresitaMC

I'm mostly waiting on pictures and swatches for my list that I haven't seen yet.

My maybe's/interests are:

Frankly Fresh lg
English Accents l/g
Give Me Liberty of London e/s
Dame’s Desire e/s
Birds & Berries e/s
and the BPB's

I hope and expect swatches to cut this down
winks.gif
lol

kymym92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

No Blooming Lovely for me, I cannot do lilac lips, especially if there is a grey cast to it. But I know this will look gorgeous on so many of you lovelies!

I'm with you!!! No purple lips for me!!!! Can't wait to see pics of all the new lippies!!

Karmasluv

The packaging for this collection is growing on me I just like the spring time colors but the pattern isnt that exciting to me. I am more interested in now learning about the summer collections. I am not the patient type so I need to know info NOW!!! lol Especially about the supposed TO the Beach Collection since is suppose to be two parts.

TeresitaMC

Yeah I am suddenly overwhelmed and need more info, photos, swatches, etc to decide
lol.gif
in all collections!

I cant wait to see more of the lipglasses and eyeshadows first
smiles.gif
With a selection of pics being revealed on two occasions for Liberty, I am hoping we are close to seeing the rest!
smiles.gif

Kenna23

hey can anybody give me a link to the packaging pictures and the some swatches if you have them thanks. i think i am going to like this collection alot from what i have read.

Yushimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Since this collection comes out in March, I will have this be a birthday pressie for myself.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Can't wait for swatches!

OH My birthday is in March too!! yay for march babes!
smiles.gif
lol.gif

yum yum, i hope those makeup bags are durable!! lolz i chuck them around.

hmmmm time to pile on b2m, but i dont think we can b2m for special packaging?
(If this was answered before...whip me LOLZ)

Susanne

Will Dirty Plum blush come twice this spring?
Once with Riveting collection in normal packaging and once with Give Me Liberty Of London in special packaging?

Then I will pick it up with the special packaging of course!!

Sophia84

I really love the pattern of the mu bag. Same with the attached flower, but why they couldn't make it in a Soft Sac fabric?? This one looks like a hard fabric, not so practical for my hadbag!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I really love the pattern of the mu bag. Same with the attached flower, but why they couldn't make it in a Soft Sac fabric?? This one looks like a hard fabric, not so practical for my hadbag!

see i prefer that it is plastic so that it's more easy to clean! wipe clean things are a must for somebody as messy as me!
tong.gif

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
see i prefer that it is plastic so that it's more easy to clean! wipe clean things are a must for somebody as messy as me!
tong.gif

I agree 100%. It is because the bag is laminated that I want it. Otherwise I would ruin that pretty print too quickly, methinks.
lol.gif

kiss

Wait what?? This comes out in March?? Yay! I am so happy! I thought it came out in Jan and I was worried it would get sold out before I got a chance to get the things I want.
My b-day is in march too and I am going to ask for a MAC gift card hehe.

I noticed the teal and purple eyeshadows have different colored flowers on it. I think it's really cute. The bird grew on me and I like it way more now except I still don't like the beauty powder design. It looks better on the couch in the promo pics. haha. I am more excited for this collection now. Btw did I miss any pics of the makeup bags??

My list expanded to:
Birds & Berries,
Dames Desire,
Blooming Lovely,
Prim and Proper blush,
makeup bag.

caramel_geek

i think i just spotted Birds & Berries in the promo pic. anddd...it looks suspiciously like Swimming or One-off (from Love that Look)
shockt.gif
hmm.gif

romi79_2008

Oh I want a couple of lipsticks, a couple of lipglasses, both bpb, 1 blush and maybe last 2 es in collection description-I love the sounds and looks of this one. My favorite special packaging collection so far

kiss

The bottom part on the lipstick looks like a sticker. I hope the blushes aren't going ot have stickers.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
The bottom part on the lipstick looks like a sticker. I hope the blushes aren't going ot have stickers.

argh... i hope it's not like the fafi lipsticks!

BlahWah

When I saw one of the shadows is named "Free to Be" I thought it was the same one from the Naturally Eccentric collection and hoped Entwined lipstick would be re-released too! Alas, it's a different colour altogether and I'll have to hunt for an Entwined backup elsewhere... This looks like a neat collection but I'll have to pass in favour of Art Supplies!

shontay07108

I LOVE the packaging for this collection. I'm all about flashy, obnoxious and tacky. This collection will wreck my pocket. I want more from this than the spring forecast collection. I even want the $100 scarf!

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
I want to see swatches! and makeup bags. Personally, I think the scarf is a rip-off. You think this collection will be sold out in stores within 2 weeks?

I think the scarf is only a rip off in the sense that it's not a lot of material. I like long scarves. I like the pattern, though. I know, however, I am not likely to dish out that much for the scarf. I will touch it and drool though. I'll be so wrapped up in the collection, but in the end logic will win out.

I really think this collection has the potential to be like Manish Arora and be gone in the blink of an eye.