Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

laralara

I thought this collection was about internet trolls and was like wtf?! but it's about the dolls which also left me like wtf?! ok cool, lol!

My mom got me pink haired troll slippers, nightgown, and dolls against my will when I was a kid, lol. She even gave me a neon green haired troll keychain when I was a teenager, but I gave it some doll clothes and kept it as a decorative figurine but by then I warmed up to their ugly-cuteness. :)

My list will be small because of the repromotes, but for starters I'm so glad that Play it Proper is getting repromoted. Midnight Troll, Twerkquoise (what a stupid name for a pretty color lmao), and Play it Proper are my list. I already have Sushi Kiss and I have dupes for the eye shadows even though Paradisco looked really nice on the Buzzfeed article (it helped that one of those swatches had the exact weird murky eye color that I have, so thanks Buzz feed :D).
Haha I also thought it was about internet trolls....maybe it's a slight dig at them too?

rinacee

Midnight Troll and Twerquoise will probably be mine! Kind of glad the Chris Chang swatches were so disappointing for me. More $ to grab something from this collection!

singer82

How fun! I'm actually interested in a couple of the glosses. And so down for a frosted pink lippy!

lilinah

Well, i'm not fan of the packaging, but it suits the theme.
Here's my To-Test List
Can’t be Tamed Lipstick - sheer lime yellow (cremesheen)
Midnight Troll Lipstick - rich blue (matte)
Twerkquoise Lipglass - transparent sky blue with fine pink reflects - might work well with Cloud Gait Lustre Lipstick from Chris Chang
Suns Out, Buns Out Eye Shadow - mustard yellow with pearl (veluxe pearl)
Paradisco Eye Shadow - bright pinky-coral with pearl (frost) [perm - i should just get the refill pan, it has been on my favorites list for a while]

Last edited:

Lalalish

:cowdance:I lol'd big time seeing this release!

My Great Aunt loved loved loved her bingo and had many a Troll...as did all of her bingo loving friends. It completely reminded me of the nights I took her to the hall to play. Everyone had their spaces set up with their cards, their dabbers and their trolls. :D I may not buy anything from this collection but it sure did make me smile!

[video=youtube_share;4rdMgJJ2exQ]https://youtu.be/4rdMgJJ2exQ[/video]

You just made my day!!

:yay::yay:

CCKK

I am with you Miss Dynamite. This will be a HUG haul for me. I am loving this collection. Mac summer collections take way more of my money than the fall. Must start the saving.

DarylandCarole

I'm interested in how Midnight Troll compares to Matte Royal--different enough to get, or skip b/c close enough?
I wondered the same thing. I'm apparently one of the few people who was never into the troll dolls. But I like the blue and the pink lippies, and the "suns out, buns out" e/s.

Yazmin

My eye immediately goes to the pink lipstick, but I have too many similar shades, so this makes this collection a skip for me.

Latest posts