Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

Myth

I'm so excited for this, I think Dominic's been sneak peeking it
image.jpg image.jpg The pink compact, Midnight Troll lipstick, the lipgloss with the sparkly green top

BrainsAndBeauty

Soooo excited about this collection! My inner child is singing! My inner adult is saying #TeamBuyEverything... but then I may try to show some restraint... But I won't try that hard... :goofs:

caitlinx

Hey ladies! I've come out of hiding... haven't been around since Archie's Girls and Rocky Horror, nothing was really speaking to me. But I do want a couple of things from this collection. The blue lippy for sure, and maybe a beauty powder to up the order to free shipping. I'm going to be camping when this launches online, so I think I'm going to get the boy to try to grab them for me. What time do they launch on the Canadian website on the 28th? :)

lilinah

I'll be on the road when it launches - 3 days to get where i'm going - then camping for 2 weeks - and then 3 days back. So even tho i could order on-line i wouldn't be home to take delivery... Sigh.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Not sure what to do - I already have Play it Proper x2 and Glo Rida looks a little warm. Plus, I'm not much into highlighters lately. But I still like the theme of the collection and want one thing just because of the 90s vibe. None of the other products are wearable for me tho.

Shars

Not sure what to do - I already have Play it Proper x2 and Glo Rida looks a little warm. Plus, I'm not much into highlighters lately. But I still like the theme of the collection and want one thing just because of the 90s vibe. None of the other products are wearable for me tho.

T posted swatches of some of the products (lipsticks, shadows and the Glo Rida beauty powder). I'm not feeling the lipsticks from the swatches apart from the dark blue one - which I will hardly wear.

Monsy

i agree
i am kind of disappointed