Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

montREALady

Credit to Ashley Rudder.
View attachment 55417
Saw this on IG and it caught my eye but I think I'll only get Can't Be Tamed because it would be unique to my collection. Probably good for mixing or just to have, I'll try. I gotta stop the bull and quit buying similar shades and the first two, I have similar. How does the blue compare to Matte Royal?

montREALady

Credit to Ashley Rudder
View attachment 55419

Man I'm super slow, I blame it on vacation. Here's a ton of pictures and a few comparisons with the items I already had that were the closest. Midnight troll is much bluer and a tad lighter than Gunner, the formula is not as opaque as Gunner. I had to use more swipes to get similar coverage. It is definitely buildable though, and slightly more comfortable on the lips than Gunner.

Glo Rida is like a lowkey version of my favorite highlighter Mary-Lou Manizer from The Balm. Mary-Lou is INTENSE and I've been looking for something that is a tad less crazy for everyday use (Although I do go all in with Mary-Lou at work literally every week...). It is a tad dry in the formula but gives off a really nice subtle sheen. It is on the verge of being too dark for me as a NW10 but sheered out it is perfect.

Left side of the swatches are Midnight Troll/Glo Rida and the right sides are Gunner/Mary-Lou

I think I'll pass on the powders, unless it's a EDSF or something, they are usually too lackluster for me. Thanks ladies. Honi do you have Matte Royal?

montREALady

I dont, I figured it was too close to Gunner so I never got it. :/
I know what you mean hence why I may not get this one. I think MR and Gunner are different though, with the former being more blue...can't even remember if I swatched them side by side.