Mac Good Luck Trolls (July 28/ Aug 4th)

MissTania

Wow, this level of inactivity on a LE special packaging collection thread would have been unfathomable years ago. I haven't ordered anything yet and I am not sure if I will.

sullenxriot182

I want to get something from this just because I loved trolls when I was little, but I'm not super excited for any of the actual products LOL. I'm just going to wait till Bloomingdale's has it and pick it up there.

Corally

Ah crap it's already up on the Dutch MAC site, didn't expect it and now Glow Rida is already sold out :/ I hope it gets restocked because it will only be sold online on the MAC website in Holland.

rockin

I placed an order just now, and selected next day delivery, as I won't be here next week, but it went through without the next day delivery. I've had to call MAC to cancel the order (MAC Chat tells me I am not authorised to access the server??? so I couldn't talk to them that way). They are going to cancel it so I can try again, but advised me not to try again until they call me back to confirm it has been cancelled, and that the refund could take up to a week!

I just hope that what I want doesn't sell out before they call me.

rockin

Order successfully cancelled and re-done, this time making sure the next day delivery was selected. I had to click the next day delivery twice before it registered properly. Now keeping my fingers crossed that it actually does arrive tomorrow.

Honi

Bah I was waiting for Suns out buns out to be put up on the danish website so I could get that and the pink powder but now the powder is sold out and SOBO is nowhere to be seen.

montREALady

Crap, I realized after my last post here that Can't be Tamed is Lustre!!! Yeah it can be tamed MAC, by making it a Lustre! :rolleyes: Now what? I wanted something in this packaging. Maybe DOPO or Bubble Butt.

thefbomb

I called my store and they had it today! I ran over right away lol. I just picked up midnight troll. I'm debating about play it proper. It is pretty and glowy.
Im curious, are the pro card holders able to get 40% off this collection?

montREALady

I called my store and they had it today! I ran over right away lol. I just picked up midnight troll. I'm debating about play it proper. It is pretty and glowy.
Im curious, are the pro card holders able to get 40% off this collection?
Not as of now...I'm guessing in two weeks.

montREALady

Just ordered Bubble Butt because I just had to with that name, ha! But no, I think it's pretty. I was worried it would be too similar to Miley's lipglass but it doesn't look like it. Plus I do happen to like pink glosses anyway so another wouldn't be that bad. I used to kill Pink Poodle in the 90's! LOL!

Latest posts