MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Haven

I ended up ordering supernova and magnetic attraction. I had skipped them in my preorder from the pro store but have been lemming them ever since. Now I am done with this collection! (I hope!)

Haven

S**T!!!! #^$^&$&$@*@#$!!!!!!!!

Magnetic Attraction is SOOOOOO my color! BUT, as Pixie said, we have a gazillion dupes for this shade!

*keeps telling myself this*

Maybe In The Sun, Faux Gold or Summer Haze?
I ended up ordering it b/c it is not gritty like In the Sun. I love the color of ITS, but I hate the grit. It is pretty close colorwise though.

whitwhit86

all of the MSF & MB are beautiful, so i can't decide which ones to get with hardly any swatches. what do y'all think would be better for dark skin tones? I don't wear MAC foundation, but I'm new Orleans in NARS which is maybe somethin like NW45ish

Lipstickdiva420

That's a nice haul there!

4 MSF's
4 MB's
Pleasureseeker, Cut, Venus and Fire Sign
Meteoric, Astral, Galaxy Rose
Universal Appeal

I hope this is it!
Yours is nice too. I would like to see a swatch of solar ray when you get yours if you don't mind. I'm still not sure about solar ray.

lilinah

I was looking over photos of the products from Semi Precious last year.
Some HC MSF are similar to at least Rose Quartz, which i did check, and possibly Crystal Pink, but i don't own it so i couldn't check it.

Also, several of the SP e/s seemed to have similar colors to some of the HC e/s:
-- SP Faux Gold – Melange of coral, gold, lime, bronze – similar to – HC Magnetic Attraction – Orange, pink and gold melange
-- SP Quartz Fusion – Melange of soft pink, silver, deep pink – similar to – HC Neo Nebula – Cream, warm amethyst, warm pink melange
-- SP Rare Find – Melange of violet, brown, gold – similar to – HC Universal Appeal – Gold, bronze, violet melange

I don't really know how close they are, since don't own these eye shadows.
But if anyone does, perhaps you can compare them for us...

lyseD

Please post an overnight code if you know one -- I leave on vacation on Thursday and don't want to leave without my MAC.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lmcmullen
I hope Stratus isn't too dark for me, I'm about an NC25, but I have dark hair so maybe it will be ok.

I'm between 15 & 20 (i have dark hair too) and i liked Stratus - it's dramatic, but wearable.

maneater

I got:

Galaxy Rose csg
Strictly Plutonic csg
Astral csg

Cut a Caper l/s
Fire Sign l/s
Venus l/s

Center of the Universe msf
Star Wonder msf
Light year msf

Super Nova mb
Solar Ray mb

Lipstickdiva420

Ooh, Magnetic Attraction looks really pretty!
Yes it is
eyelove.gif
. I'm glad I ordered it.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by Shellcat
Magnetic Attraction is SOOOOOO my color! BUT, as Pixie said, we have a gazillion dupes for this shade!

When i tested it, it was SOOOO multi-colored and multi-layered! It is a diffusions of copper, coral, gold, and hints of purple - very dimensional. I have a bunch of copper and coral and gold eye shadows, but nothing i've ever seen looked like this.

strbuks77

Just placed my order!! I felt a little crazy trying to order, cause I couldn't decide what I wanted for sure. Took me 2 hours to figure it out! I ended up getting more than I anticipated. I just don't want to not get something and regret it after its sold out. I was going back and forth on Ring of Saturn MB. I hope I did right by getting it. I am hoping it doesn't look ashy on my skin. I ended up getting: Earthshine MSF Light Year MSF - wasn't intending to get this, but I talked myself into getting it at the last moment. Star Wonder MSF Center of the Universe -MSF Ring of Saturn MB Stratus MB Supernova MB Solar Ray MB - I wasn't going to get this one at first either, but looking at the swatches again, I had to get it! Water - MES Universal Appeal - MES Magnetic Attraction - MES Thank God for no taxes in SC & free shipping! I already went over what I said I would spend. :shock: This is got to be my one and only haul from this collection. My pockets are officially busted!!!

GlamQueen21

I ordered Pleasureseeker l/s, Venus l/s, Astral c/g and Meteoric c/g just now and cannot wait to get them! I have decided to get Star Wonder MSF, VAE, Solar Ray MB and Fire Sign l/s at my counter next week instead.

Lipstickdiva420

Thank God for no taxes in SC & free shipping! I already went over what I said I would spend.
icon_eek.gif
This is got to be my one and only haul from this collection. My pockets are officially busted!!!
Nice!! I'm still not sure abut solar ray and you're so lucky you get to have no taxes omg my taxes was 20 dollars
th_wallbash.gif

duckrodeo

Damnit I am WEAK

All I have in my cart right now is

Supernova m/b
Center of the Universe msf
Light Year msf
Fire Sign l/s

That should suffice, right?

Lipstickdiva420

When i tested it, it was SOOOO multi-colored and multi-layered! It is a diffusions of copper, coral, gold, and hints of purple - very dimensional. I have a bunch of copper and coral and gold eye shadows, but nothing i've ever seen looked like this.
You're really making me anxious to see it in person lol.