MAC Heavenly creature discussion

lilinah

Well, shucky darn, my particular MAC makeup enabler artist isn't in today. I wanted her to throw an Earthshine into my bag... i'm so bad..
icon_eek.gif
now i'm lemming Solar Ray blush and all the other MSFs even though i have some similar colors at home.
heat.gif

These don't just look pretty sitting there in their compacts, they are lovely on the skin. They will look very different on various skin colors and will also change depending on how they are applied - they can be sheer or built up drama.

SOS.gif
Sigh.

Shellcat

Oh crap! Don't tell me that!!! LOL!!!

I am going to BTM for my lippies next Thursday, so I will check it out at the counter! Need to pick up a VAE as well.

I could have waited for my entire order until next week, but I am just so impatient!!!

Thanks so much for enabling me! LOL! I was really SO good ordering what I did!
cheerleader.gif

When i tested it, it was SOOOO multi-colored and multi-layered! It is a diffusions of copper, coral, gold, and hints of purple - very dimensional. I have a bunch of copper and coral and gold eye shadows, but nothing i've ever seen looked like this.

jenntoz

YES! The code NAILS works for overnight shipping!
lol I saw the polish collection also came out, hahaha MAC you can't fool me!

duckrodeo

Ring of Saturn looks pretty, too.

SIGH. This is never-ending. I haven't submitted my order yet. I'm going to think for 3.5 minutes before I finalize everything lol

Ring of Saturn
Supernova
Center of the Universe
Light Year
Fire Sign

strbuks77

Nice!! I'm still not sure abut solar ray and you're so lucky you get to have no taxes omg my taxes was 20 dollars :headbang: .
When I looked at the swatches again, I thought the gold in Solar Ray would be really pretty, that is what sold me on it. HOLY CRAP $20 in taxes?! That is insane! I see you are in NYC, and I know their taxes are like 8.25% or something outrageous like that. :shock: Soooo sorry girl!

jenntoz

YES! The code NAILS works for overnight shipping!
lol I saw the polish collection also came out, hahaha MAC you can't fool me!

Daggonit!!! I mean thanks, I'll get some MES's now lol.
yes but now you can order one at a time lol

jenntoz

yes but now you can order one at a time lol
LOL I was trying everything, even looked at the nail polishes but it did not dawn on me to try that as a code.

Went ahead and bought Magnetic Attraction and Earthly.
icon_eek.gif
I got MA, are there any more swatches of Earthly? That was the other one I wanted but I wanted to see more than Yuki's swatches before I decide for sure
MAC gets sneaky with their codes sometimes, as soon as I noticed the nail collection I was like ah-ha! lol

Lipstickdiva420

When I looked at the swatches again, I thought the gold in Solar Ray would be really pretty, that is what sold me on it. HOLY CRAP $20 in taxes?! That is insane! I see you are in NYC, and I know their taxes are like 8.25% or something outrageous like that.
icon_eek.gif
Soooo sorry girl!
Yes the taxes is crazy lol and there is no way out of it is what sucks lol.

Richelle83

I got MA, are there any more swatches of Earthly? That was the other one I wanted but I wanted to see more than Yuki's swatches before I decide for sure
MAC gets sneaky with their codes sometimes, as soon as I noticed the nail collection I was like ah-ha! lol
Smh should have noticed, the excitement was too much lol. No swatches for Earthly sadly but the description sounded like a nice brownish kinda color. This should be interesting!

maneater

I'm already feeling regret not getting Earthshine although I'm pretty sure I won't use it. Ugh... Go away regret!!

whitwhit86

my final order: mb: stratus supernova  ring of Saturn  msf: earthshine  lipstick: pleasureseeker cut a caper Venus  fire sign cremesheen glass: celestial kiss strictly plutonic meteoric astral galaxy rose somehow I still want more. star wonder, center of the universe, & solar ray are calling me but I'm sure I have things similar. the eye shadows are lovely as well, but I rarely every wear eyeshadow.

duckrodeo

I'm already feeling regret not getting Earthshine although I'm pretty sure I won't use it. Ugh... Go away regret!!
I'm eyeing Earthshine, too. I might get that instead of Light Year. A peachy pink with gold shimmer seems a little dupable. I would be able to get the same effect from a peach blush and Glorify layered on top.

I just picked up Pressed Amber mineralize blush from my CCO today and I am in loooove with it. It's such an awesome bronzer!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
LOL I was trying everything, even looked at the nail polishes but it did not dawn on me to try that as a code.

Went ahead and bought Magnetic Attraction and Earthly.
icon_eek.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
Let me know how you like it! I can't wait to get that one. And now I'm thinking about skipping Cut a Caper to be able to afford another mineralize product. Hmm...