MAC Heavenly creature discussion

duckrodeo

Daaaannnggg that's a lot for taxes! I live in Oregon so no sales tax but everything else is pretty high in taxes, so I guess it evens itself out lol.

joanita

I got cut a caper, Venus, pleasureseeker, cusp of dawn, all msf, all blushes except stratus firesign. No more makeup shopping till forever!

duckrodeo

Allll right. I clicked submit *gulp*

I decided to pass on Fire Sign. I won't cry about it later LOL. I have a lot of lippies I need to give love to and a red-pink will probably come along later, that isn't a lustre formula. With my lips it probably wouldn't show up very well anyway.

I got:
Supernova
Ring of Saturn
Center of the Universe x 2
Earthshine.
Earthshine MSF swatches and you can see it applied on cheeks

Innen und Aussen: MAC Heavenly Creatures: Earthshine

I really don't know what to think about this one.
This link is what made me want Earthshine. In the summertime my freckles come out like nothing else, and she looks pretty similar to my coloring, so I thought YES, let's try it!

nudibelle

I ordered Venus Firesign Bright moon Meteoric Galaxy rose The eyeshadow brush And ash exfoliator Thanksssssss for the code, I wanted two more eyeshadows but I really need to see them.

emilinaloveMAC

do u think center of the universe is similar to stereo rose???? i ordered everything but if it is i might buy a back up of it on thurs when i go to pro to back to mac for pleasureseeker and cusp of dawn l/s

Lipstickdiva420

I'm going to MAC Pro Thursday and for now my list is :
MES Magnetic Attraction 24,00 $ CA
Volcanic exfoliator 33,50 $ CA
Cremesheen Star Quality 22,50 $ CA
Cremesheen Astral 22,50 $ CA
Cremesheen Meteoric 22,50 $ CA
MB Supernova 28,00 $ CA
MB Ring of Saturn 28,00 $ CA
MB Solar Ray (if it's not similar to Rhapsody in two mb) 28,00 $ CA
MSF Earthshine 34,00 $ CA
MSF Star Wonder 34,00 $ CA
MSF Light Year 34,00 $ CA
MSF Center of the Universe 34,00 $ CA
Lipstick Venus 17,50 $ CA
Lipstick Cusp of Dawn 17,50 $ CA
Lipstick Fire Sign 17,50 $ CA
Lipstick Cut a Caper 17,50 $ CA
Lipstick Pleasureseeker 17,50 $ CA

OMG 432,50$ CA :l BEFORE TAX! and here the tax are 15% !!! So it's 64,80$ CA OF TAX !
omg 15%?????? that's insane and im complaining about 20 dollars.

Genn

th_wallbash.gif
why do I always forget to order the brushes!

emilinaloveMAC

do you realize how things don't sell out anymore as fast as for example stereo rose?! is the mac hype just going down or is MAC producing more?

Audrey C

I'm not even looking at the MES because I know I don't use them lol.

I still haven't clicked submit but I tossed Light Year out of the order. It seems dupable to me.

The good thing with the mineralized blushes is I'm not tempted to get BUs. I don't travel with them since they're fragile, no matter how pretty the color is, and the product itself lasts foreverrr..

I'm eyeing a BU of Center of the Universe, since it seems unique enough to have 2 of them and maybe BU of Fire Sign, but still not decided. I think I'll wait until it launches on Nordstrom to get any potential BUs because I have a gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket.
I would love to get some of the MB and MSF, but I know I won't be happy with them. I have the very beginnings of what I'm sure will be visible lines soon from the outer corners of my eyes to my upper cheekbones. In matte or satin finishes, they don't show at all (the only upside of battling oily skin since I was a teenager is less wrinkling now). Same with the faintly enlarged pores on my cheeks. Normally never notice them.

Let the faintest shimmer get near me and my pores look like the crater of the moon and those faint lines might as well have a flashing light over them. I'd have been all over Centre of the Universe and Light Year but I know I won't feel good in them. It doesn't matter how many MUAs tell me how wrinkled I'm not (for my age), sheen or glitter makes me feel like the Crypt Keeper.

Magnetic Attraction though? That's mine. I really want to see a good swatch of Water to decide about that one. I love my greens.

lyseD

YES! The code NAILS works for overnight shipping!
lol I saw the polish collection also came out, hahaha MAC you can't fool me!
Thanks so much jenntoz.

Here in Ontario we pay 13% for provincial and federal -- but we do get free health care.
thmbup.gif

xbarbiieex1

omg 15%?????? that's insane and im complaining about 20 dollars.
yes it's really insane!! We have the tax from Canada + the tax of the province of Quebec for the total of 15%.
I LOVE shopping in United States because the tax are so much cheaper ahah.
I'm going to Atlantic City in July did someone know what is the tax in New Jersey?

Sorry for my English, my first language is French :)