MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Rinstar

here's terracotta...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=140686117775&nma=true&rt=nc&si=ExHh6D8x3Jt8Eqd%252B3DWknreoHUg%253D&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
and here is molten...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=320742776713&nma=true&rt=nc&si=ExHh6D8x3Jt8Eqd%252B3DWknreoHUg%253D&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

They both ended a while ago but I hadn't deleted them from my ebay watch list so I still had them, I'm still sure they are samples with working names
Thanks, Molten is a definite for me if it really looks like that. I am so excited for this collection!!

Piarpreet

Wow labeling the picture was such a great idea! thanx, girl!

im gonna get them all anyways lol so... hahahah

Hersheykisseslv

I am loving this collection but of course I need swatches to know for sure :) . My list so far is

Mineralize Skinfinishes in Center of the Universe, Earthshine & Star Wonder ( I do not no what the purpose of MSFs are but I plan to use these as blushes; do not know for sure if I'll get them yet but they sound good)

Mineralize Blushes in Stratus & Supernova ( I have an obession with things named Supernova because it is the name of the ultimate attack of my favorite game character lol. I am so happy that it appears to be a color that I can wear
cheerleader.gif
. Do you guys have certain names that you fall for or have you fallen for a product for its name before you saw pics?)

Genn

I am loving this collection but of course I need swatches to know for sure :) . My list so far is

Mineralize Skinfinishes in Center of the Universe, Earthshine & Star Wonder ( I do not no what the purpose of MSFs are but I plan to use these as blushes; do not know for sure if I'll get them yet but they sound good)

Mineralize Blushes in Stratus & Supernova ( I have an obession with things named Supernova because it is the name of the ultimate attack of my favorite game character lol. I am so happy that it appears to be a color that I can wear
cheerleader.gif
. Do you guys have certain names that you fall for or have you fallen for a product for its name before you saw pics?)
I tend to lean toward ethereal names but I am more likely to buy something If I like the color and the name. Pink Popcorn is the only lipstick I have ever b/u. I love the color and the name is just too cute!

SweetSarah

Names are half the fun! Like Inglot, for example. Cool brand, good eyeshadow, and LOVE the freedom system. But...

The numbering of everything and no names? Kills it for me.

I agree Pink Popcorn was an awesome name. And color.

I'm usually attracted to sexy names, too.

Prettypackages

only lip products for me. I can't wear MES anymore. They bother my eyes... but they are sooo pretty. It will be hard to say no.

Genn

Names are half the fun! Like Inglot, for example. Cool brand, good eyeshadow, and LOVE the freedom system. But...

The numbering of everything and no names? Kills it for me.

I agree Pink Popcorn was an awesome name. And color.

I'm usually attracted to sexy names, too.
I agree! using numbers is boring and no fun.

MRV

I agree! using numbers is boring and no fun.

Yes, no names is def Inglot's problem. I have an Inglot shop nearby, but do I shop? Not really.

I would have liked to buy some products due to a name that has something to do with me personally, like Mlle, but a milky pink is a no-no.

MACerette

iagree.gif
In the end, it is the product itself that counts, but a cute name really gives it more pizzaz... Moreover, it is easier to remember when backing up.

missah

I havent been on Specktra for so long... since there was a new awesome collection i didnt know about! Looks like I should start saving , BIG time.

Indieprincess

cheerleader.gif
Yes, for sure. Names are half the fun of makeup for me and a lot of times I have to talk myself out of buying shades just because I like the name. I tend to gravitate towards product names that have something to do with a city or a country(that's why I love OPI) or Riviera Life l/g from Hey Sailor also I just like things that sound cute like Pleasureseeker l/s or Stictly Plutonic cs/g.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genn
now if someone just named the l/s and l/g and could get a better idea of my wish list.
lol.gif

I got bored again:

Knope2012

Here's what I want so far. This may be cut down a lot when swatches arrive:

Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) (repromote)
Venus - Sheer yellow pink with pearlized pigments (Lustre)
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)
Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer
Ring of Saturn - Terracotta and gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Neo Nebula - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
Universal Appeal - Gold, bronze and violet melange
Bright Moon - Grey, silver and icy green melange
Sky - Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange
Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator

...yeah, after I was calculating how much this would cost I know I can only buy maybe half of this. I hope to get 7-8 items I really love and skip the rest.

xasperadastra

I may want 2/3 lipsticks.. I like lustres *___* ... I may like them all XD
I also want the peach blush
a msf (light year??)
and VAE

Piarpreet

Have u guys seen this? I'm like....f'real?*sarcasm* lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSfOksmDIB8

it reminded me of this thread cos of the whole "its mineral, its natural" thing

Latest posts