MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Ashleybubbles83

Lipstick $14.50(USD)/ $17.50(CAD)
Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)

Cremesheen Glass $19(USD)/ $22.50(CAD)
Meteoric - Mid-tone vibrant coral
Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink

Mineralize Skinfinish $29(USD)/ $34(CAD)
Earthshine - Tarnished bronze with gold pearlized pigments and pink reflects
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer

Mineralize Blush $23(USD)/ $27(CAD)
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange

Mineralize Eye Shadow $20(USD)/ $24(CAD) - all frost finish
Neo Nebula - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
Universal Appeal - Gold, bronze and violet melange

Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator $28(USD)/ $33.50(CAD)
-foaming, exfoliating scrub made with natural volcanic ash and sugar crystals (repromote)

this is gonna be bad...real bad.
eeksign.gif
WTF2.gif

Shellcat

I HAVE to get this whole collection. Not even going to kid myself into thinking I will only get a few items, or limit myself. One order. EVERYTHING.

I will work an extra freakin' day to have all of it.
omg.gif

Damn you, MAC.

Mac-Guy

I HAVE to get this whole collection. Not even going to kid myself into thinking I will only get a few items, or limit myself. One order. EVERYTHING.

I will work an extra freakin' day to have all of it.
omg.gif

Damn you, MAC.

Are you not going to pick out your swirls?

Shellcat

Oh yes... me and my friend (MUA at the Galleria) already discussed this collection. LOL.

I am off July 4th AND July 5th, but I may be in San Francisco or Vegas for the holiday. Regardless, she will hook me up and let me get my "huge order" either before I leave or hold it for me. It is going to be tricky, but I will figure it out.

I may gamble in Vegas, but NOT with my swirls. Dammit. lol

Are you not going to pick out your swirls?

romi79_2008

I keep looking at your lists and it scares me that they are so long, I `m afraid to do mine. I know for sure I want cut a caper ls and I`ll wait for rest till swatches.
I have a little vae in a jar in one of the showers and I used it yesterday, forgot how good it is, way better than any other scrubs but I want to wean myself from scrubs to more gentle products, must stay strong!

Richelle83

This is the type of collection where I really wish I had some kind of discount! Need to start saving now, my poor wallet.

gracie90

I looked at my list again and am considering just getting everything on the first day from the counter - last year I spent around £250 (including brushes) in about 6 different purchases!
I'm hoping that buying everything in one go will be a better tactic.

My list is huge though
icon_eek.gif
Luckily I don't want anything between this and Hey Sailor!

1. Light Year MSF- Peachy pink with gold shimmer
  2. Star Wonder MSF - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
  3. Centre of the Universe MSF - Coral with gold shimmer
  4. Solar Ray MB - Peach and gold melange
  5. Ring of Saturn MB - Terracotta and gold melange
  6. Supernova MB - Magenta and burnt gold melange
  7. Bright Moon MES - Grey, silver and icy green melange
  8. Neo Nebula MES - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange
  9. Earthly MES - Beige, peach and cool brown melange
  10. Universal Appeal MES - Gold, bronze and violet melange
  11. Invincible Light MES - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
  12. Magnetic Attraction - Orange, pink and gold melange
  13. Aurora - Peach, green, and brown melange
  14. Sky MES - Green gold, turquoise and cobalt melange
  15. Venus l/s – sheer yellow pink with pearlised pigments
  16. Fire Sign l/s – red pink
  17. Galaxy Rose csg – midtone violet pink

MACina

Me too....I hope that June will be a little cheaper for me!But I doubt it lol
Mai will be quite expensive (HS + Guerlain and Chanel Summer Collections) and July might be even worse because I do not only have a long list for HC but also for Illustrated.Especially in case the Electric Cool Eyeshdows have a nice texture.
But nevertheless I am soooooo looking forward
pompom.gif

This is the type of collection where I really wish I had some kind of discount! Need to start saving now, my poor wallet.

Edelmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edelmc

Does anybody know if the 282 brush is being repromoted anytime soon?

Is that the flat e/s duofibre brush? If so I haven't heard about it being released full size, but I'd love to try it!
Yeah. I thought that when the glitter and ice duo fibre set was released there was a rumour that the 286 and 282 would be released in full size soon after. I know the 286 has since come out. I got it and I love it so I would love to find out if the 282 is coming out too

gracie90

Quote:
Yeah. I thought that when the glitter and ice duo fibre set was released there was a rumour that the 286 and 282 would be released in full size soon after. I know the 286 has since come out. I got it and I love it so I would love to find out if the 282 is coming out too
The 286 is great! It's being repromoted with Heavenly Creature and I was so hoping that the 282 would be there aswell :(

Indieprincess

I think I may end up skipping Beth Ditto to be able to get everything I want on my Heavenly Creature list. Unless one/some of those Pro longwear Lip Cremes knocks me out, I think I can hold off.

rubytitania

I'm finding it really hard to make even a provisional list without seeing swatches. With MES especially, sometimes it's so hard to imagine how all the colours will turn out when swirled together! Anyway, my first draft of a wishlist:   Lipstick: Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre)   Cremesheen Glass: Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink   Mineralize Skinfinish: Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer   Mineralize Blush Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange (maybe)   Mineralize Eye Shadow Universal Appeal - Gold, bronze and violet melange Invincible Light - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange Water - Yellow, lime green and blue melange   Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator -*maybe*, just to see what all the fuss is about...

Spikesmom

Who is your friend at the MAC store? I've had some really nice girls help me lately but I didn't get their names. :(
Oh yes... me and my friend (MUA at the Galleria) already discussed this collection. LOL.

I am off July 4th AND July 5th, but I may be in San Francisco or Vegas for the holiday. Regardless, she will hook me up and let me get my "huge order" either before I leave or hold it for me. It is going to be tricky, but I will figure it out.

I may gamble in Vegas, but NOT with my swirls. Dammit. lol