MACina

I do never think about that....I just enjoy my goodies....and I feel
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
too!!!!
I know... I hear you
cry.gif

I just realized that I forgot to mention the soon to be complete Très Cheek collection (will get Pink Tea this week I hope) and Extra Dimension Goodies (Superb, WoG, Lunar and MP). Chen Man 3 MES, PiP beautypowder, force of love l/s and force of love l/g). Apart from that I bought other permanent stuff too on top of all that. In a way I feel bad. I don't want to know what I've spent the last couple of months, but it was waaaaaaaaay too much. Then again, when I check my stuff i feel
love.gif

It is a shame you missed out on Party Parrot. Being a bright lippie person I know it would have looked fab on you (as well as Pink Pigeon). I sort of ran to the store that day. Picked up the lipsticks, lip pencils and Too Chic BP, tried the lippies quickly and went back for a backup of Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon. Party Parrot was already sold out then (about 1 1/2 hours after the store opened, 10 minutes after I bought my stuff)) so I did get a backup from Pink Pigeon. I was really glad I got them since there were only 8 lipsticks per colour for The Netherlands. Yes you read that right... Only one Pro Store and they only had 8 of each
wtff.gif
Thanks to Specktra I had a good feeling these would fly out the store and I was determined to get them
boxing.gif

Glad I got a hold of those babies. However, the S3 lipsticks were pure love too.

LMD84

i just know i shall end up spending more on this collection than on anything else so far this year. i'm a sucker for msf's!

j087

Thank goodness I'm not into MSFs! I'm interested only in the VAE since it's highly raved about.

Piarpreet

I know... I hear you
cry.gif

I just realized that I forgot to mention the soon to be complete Très Cheek collection (will get Pink Tea this week I hope) and Extra Dimension Goodies (Superb, WoG, Lunar and MP). Chen Man 3 MES, PiP beautypowder, force of love l/s and force of love l/g). Apart from that I bought other permanent stuff too on top of all that. In a way I feel bad. I don't want to know what I've spent the last couple of months, but it was waaaaaaaaay too much. Then again, when I check my stuff i feel
love.gif

It is a shame you missed out on Party Parrot. Being a bright lippie person I know it would have looked fab on you (as well as Pink Pigeon). I sort of ran to the store that day. Picked up the lipsticks, lip pencils and Too Chic BP, tried the lippies quickly and went back for a backup of Party Parrot and Pink Pigeon. Party Parrot was already sold out then (about 1 1/2 hours after the store opened, 10 minutes after I bought my stuff)) so I did get a backup from Pink Pigeon. I was really glad I got them since there were only 8 lipsticks per colour for The Netherlands. Yes you read that right... Only one Pro Store and they only had 8 of each
wtff.gif
Thanks to Specktra I had a good feeling these would fly out the store and I was determined to get them
boxing.gif

Glad I got a hold of those babies. However, the S3 lipsticks were pure love too.
don't feel bad i also got the whole tres chic collex

ladyarwen

I think I'll have to skip this collection along with Hey Sailor. The job hunt just isn't going well. At least now I can concentrate on using the stuff I got last year from Semi Precious and Surf Baby. I barely ever use the shadows I got from those collections.

UrbanSweetheart

I think I'll have to skip this collection along with Hey Sailor. The job hunt just isn't going well. At least now I can concentrate on using the stuff I got last year from Semi Precious and Surf Baby. I barely ever use the shadows I got from those collections.
sorry about the job hunt my love :(
just keep trying! there's a job out there just waiting for you to claim it, I know it!

NessaMBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by MACerette

Pffff the last few months have been EXTREME! I got all excited about Iris Apfel and got all the lipsticks (except for Morange because it's perm) right before they sold out. Talk about an adrenaline rush. Then I got just about everything from the Naturally collection (except for Hot Spell and Wee Coquette l/g and Sweet Sunrise and Beachsand l/s). I thought that would be it when I found out about the Shop Cook collections. Right up my alley. Bought everything from Shop MAC apart from 3 kissable lipcolours. Got the 3 fluidlines from Cook MAC. Got several items from Chen Man and practically the whole Vera collection (I did not get Blackline pearlglide intense eyeliner and from the Plushglasses I only got On a Holiday.)I said to myself (and my husband) that I would take a break until the Marilyn Collection, but then there was the Reel Sexy and Hey Sailor collection... I can't seem to pass them up. Too pretty and afraid of skipper's remorse....
th_drool.gif
MAC really needs to stop putting out so many great collection, or at least spread them out over a longer period of time....

And to top it off, now I am also stalking the NARS site. Now I really want to try those blushes!
blush-anim-cl.gif

I'm still sad about not getting iris apfel.... since I was in Spain I wanted to be "conservative" about buying MAC stuff...I went nuts with shop/cook as well, i got all chen man MES, I got most pencils from vera,.....and i gotta stop talking before i feel bad about my bank account! so... i feel u!
I feel your pain,I've actually been avoiding to even take a look at my bank account because I don't even want to see the damage,lol. I've got 5 of the Tres Chic blushes and (1 back up each for 3 of them). All the shop/cook lipsticks, 3 of the klc and 2 back ups,all the fluidlines,both blushes,all the liners excect industrial) ,along with lip glasses & the stacked pigment,everything from reel sexy expet Pp and all but morange for IA. Not to mention everything but 2 mes from Naturally. But I have even worse habit,because every time I get all these big hauls I feel a lil mm..Guilty? Lol,so I have to buy my baby goodies(lots of toys & clothes) so I dnt feel bad later lol,but do still I've been shopping like crazy lately. I think I have a problem,lol.

MACerette

I feel your pain,I've actually been avoiding to even take a look at my bank account because I don't even want to see the damage,lol. I've got 5 of the Tres Chic blushes and (1 back up each for 3 of them). All the shop/cook lipsticks, 3 of the klc and 2 back ups,all the fluidlines,both blushes,all the liners excect industrial) ,along with lip glasses & the stacked pigment,everything from reel sexy expet Pp and all but morange for IA. Not to mention everything but 2 mes from Naturally. But I have even worse habit,because every time I get all these big hauls I feel a lil mm..Guilty? Lol,so I have to buy my baby goodies(lots of toys & clothes) so I dnt feel bad later lol,but do still I've been shopping like crazy lately. I think I have a problem,lol.
th_shake2.gif

NessaMBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by NessaMBaby

th_shake2.gif
& everything from Chen man collection except the clear gloss. Wah. But I'm upset I missed out on razzledazzler from fashion sets now. =(

peachsuns

Good luck with the job hunting. I know some people looking for a job, or might lose their job soon. It's really tough, but don't stop believing in yourself. Just keep on trying.
yes.gif
Speaking of Surf Baby, I'm planning on using the items from this collection, too. LOL

Piarpreet

we have an addiction problem... and I am (kinda) serious about it lol

BEEaboutmakeup

I'm not a fan of anything "mineralized" from MAC so being that I'm in love with cremesheen glasses, all I'm getting from this collection are the 5 c/g.