MAC Heavenly creature discussion

badassSENORiTA

I'm not a fan of anything "mineralized" from MAC so being that I'm in love with cremesheen glasses, all I'm getting from this collection are the 5 c/g.
same here! although I have to see the lipsticks in person, btw I love your hair & makeup so pretty!
jawdrop.gif

makeupgrrl

YOU'RE IN NY NOW?!?!?!
Is anyone in NY going to The Makeup Show on May 14th? I will be in attendance, just wanted to see if any of you fellow makeup hoarders will be there...LOL. I am so excited to go....SO...MUCH...MAKEUP...EVERYWHERE...it is definitely sensory overload for me!

NessaMBaby

we have an addiction problem... and I am (kinda) serious about it lol
Quote: Originally Posted by NessaMBaby

I feel your pain,I've actually been avoiding to even take a look at my bank account because I don't even want to see the damage,lol. I've got 5 of the Tres Chic blushes and (1 back up each for 3 of them). All the shop/cook lipsticks, 3 of the klc and 2 back ups,all the fluidlines,both blushes,all the liners excect industrial) ,along with lip glasses & the stacked pigment,everything from reel sexy expet Pp and all but morange for IA. Not to mention everything but 2 mes from Naturally. But I have even worse habit,because every time I get all these big hauls I feel a lil mm..Guilty? Lol,so I have to buy my baby goodies(lots of toys & clothes) so I dnt feel bad later lol,but do still I've been shopping like crazy lately. I think I have a problem,lol.
lol,I agree. Omg,when I was on bed rest last yr for almost the whole yr I was even worse. Bought almost everything online. 2 days ago I bought this haul from tarte & I felt bad & spent even more about $400 on shoes & clothes for my baby. I need to take classes. Lol,have you ever seen that MTV True Life episode on : addicting to shopping,lol. I seen it and a lot of the things the girls were doing & made me think like omg,that's so me!

toautumn

lol,I agree. Omg,when I was on bed rest last yr for almost the whole yr I was even worse. Bought almost everything online. 2 days ago I bought this haul from tarte & I felt bad & spent even more about $400 on shoes & clothes for my baby. I need to take classes. Lol,have you ever seen that MTV True Life episode on : addicting to shopping,lol. I seen it and a lot of the things the girls were doing & made me think like omg,that's so me!
I think we have all been there sometimes! We just have to remember that we have to do the math at some point
eeksign.gif

NessaMBaby

Quote: Originally Posted by NessaMBaby

I think we have all been there sometimes! We just have to remember that we have to do the math at some point
eeksign.gif
defiantly ,a couple months ago I placed an order from Illamasqua and then I barely checked my bank statement a couple wks ago and noticed I had 2 different charges for 2 different amounts from them ? I emailed Illamasqua and asked what products were they and that I nvr made that order,and I have never received a second shipment . They I guess made a mistake and refunded me back,but took them forever too.

luvlydee

I think I'll have to skip this collection along with Hey Sailor. The job hunt just isn't going well. At least now I can concentrate on using the stuff I got last year from Semi Precious and Surf Baby. I barely ever use the shadows I got from those collections.
I'm on the same boat. Been looking for a job since October and now I really have to watch what i spend my money on. I'm learning how to work with the makeup I already have and not just splurge on things just because its pretty.

I will probably B2M for one of the lipsticks in this collection and buy 1 cremesheen glass if any of the swatches looks good.

PixieDancer

Don't make that face! Just look at all your pretty makeup and all the beautiful looks you have created and... ENJOY!
Although, it doesn't hurt to put yourself in check every once in awhile with the makeup budget... I have to do that to myself all the time!
th_kiss.gif

MACerette

Don't make that face! Just look at all your pretty makeup and all the beautiful looks you have created and... ENJOY!
Although, it doesn't hurt to put yourself in check every once in awhile with the makeup budget... I have to do that to myself all the time!
th_kiss.gif
Wise words. Perhaps you can remind me about that too from time to time....

MACerette

I'm on the same boat. Been looking for a job since October and now I really have to watch what i spend my money on. I'm learning how to work with the makeup I already have and not just splurge on things just because its pretty.

I will probably B2M for one of the lipsticks in this collection and buy 1 cremesheen glass if any of the swatches looks good.
I really feel bad for you. I hope you will find a job soon. Good luck!