MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Haven

I'm still anxiously waiting to find a clear swatch of Center of the Universe!

Here's what I'm limiting myself to in this collection:

Earthshine MSF- you ladies made me add it to my list! I'll find some sort of use for it.
Center of the Universe MSF- unless I don't like the swatches
Star Wonder MSF
Cut a Caper ls
Pleasureseeker ls

I'm still unsure of whether I want to order online as soon as the collection is up or I wanna buy in store.. I don't wanna end up with an ugly MSF!
Nice list! I will probably end up using earthshine as a shadow a lot of the time. I chose one with good separation in the colors, so I can pick up each color individually.

SOMUCH2SHAY

Is it really orangy and/or bronzy? Would it work on lighter skin tones as a blush? I'll take your word for it and buy it anyways
amuse.gif

On me, it was like orange flavored gold. It was glorify, but better because of the orange. I think it would make a beautiful blush on lighter skin tones if applied lightly. I would not consider it dark, like Earthshine (which was too dark for me when I swatched it but now everyone's making me think it could be beautiful if used with a light hand, or fan brush). You may want to just buy Center of the Universe and then swatch it in the store to make sure you like it. I really hope you do

UrbanSweetheart

like many of you i'm super excited for this collection, especially the lightyear msf!

thank you :)
WELCOME!!!!!
th_ymca.gif

I wish I knew when the collection was going up online =\
I'm going to be stalking the site the weekend before the release date.Usually it pops up online on..what is it..the Monday or Tuesday before the actual release date?

Genn

I don't really know where to post this but since this is one of the more active threads...has anyone ever had a problem with customer service online? They sent me the wrong size of a product and are refusing to fix it.

alisabosco

WELCOME!!!!!
th_ymca.gif

I wish I knew when the collection was going up online =\
I'm going to be stalking the site the weekend before the release date.Usually it pops up online on..what is it..the Monday or Tuesday before the actual release date?
Thank you for the welcomes and the info! i guess i'll be glued to my computer too until it comes out haha :)

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by xpinkglitter
Is [Center of the Universe] really orangy and/or bronzy? Would it work on lighter skin tones as a blush? I'll take your word for it and buy it anyways
amuse.gif

I'm pretty light (between 15 & 20) and it looked fine on me. It is warm toned, a bit light corally, and it works great as a blush. I didn't get it because it's close to some other things i have. But if i didn't have them, i sure would want to haul CotU.

GlamQueen21

This collection is what I'm excited for! Will have to wait about another week for it to pop up online. PRO get this collection either on Monday or Tuesday.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I haven't bought any MAC in nearly 2 months so I reeeeally need my makeup fix nowwww haha
Me too! This month is the first since almost three years that I din't buy any MAC.
icon_eek.gif
Last thing I bought was Sun Dipped bronzer last month, it feels like forever, LOL.
I want my MAC now!!
girl_devil.gif
girlhaha.gif

lilinah

This is OT, but i hope it's OK to ask here - i couldn't find a FAQ about it...

I just put up a Wish List (in that section) - How often do i have to "bump" it to keep it current?

Richelle83

I hope Pro get's this tomorrow night and us regulars get it on Wednesday...it's happened before! They've been releasing the collections earlier than last year for some reason, hopefully they continue this streak.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by alisabosco
forgive my ignorance but does anyone know when this collection will be available online or what time of the day? (sorry if someone has already asked this!)

If you subscribe to the MAC e-mail list, you'll get a message when it's up, although i think i sometimes get my messages a 1/2 day late - i mean, well, i can't be on-line 24/7...

IIRC, official release in stores in the US is Thursday 5 July. Usually it's on-line a few days before its scheduled release, but Casual Colour was up, what? about a week before?

So i'd say start looking a week ahead. Search by a specific product name, rather than the collection name.

Richelle83

This is OT, but i hope it's OK to ask here - i couldn't find a FAQ about it...

I just put up a Wish List (in that section) - How often do i have to "bump" it to keep it current?
You can do once a week-that should work. One time I changed the title on mine saying HELP!!! and that really got people's attention lol.

liesierre

I hope Pro get's this tomorrow night and us regulars get it on Wednesday...it's happened before! They've been releasing the collections earlier than last year for some reason, hopefully they continue this streak.
I have a theory that they usually do the early releases when they have in-store events for that collection...or its a holiday or something.

Shop MAC came early...there was an event.... Hey Sailor was a bit early... event... ?

MaCchick43

How were the swatches of the MES??? ( Whoever has seen them yet!!!) I can't wait... I think I may want them all......