MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Richelle83

Honestly I'm thinking either Pleasureseeker or Cut a Caper will sell out first even though they are repromotes and have possible dupes, but look at how quick Razzledazzler sold out the first two times I think it was restocked. The darker the color the less likely it will sell out is what I'm noticing. Could be wrong of course!

Audrey C

Honestly I'm thinking either Pleasureseeker or Cut a Caper will sell out first even though they are repromotes and have possible dupes, but look at how quick Razzledazzler sold out the first two times I think it was restocked. The darker the color the less likely it will sell out is what I'm noticing. Could be wrong of course!
Cut a Caper is the top of my list; I'm not sure about Pleasureseeker because I do have Razzledazzler. Love those kind of colours though, particularly for summer.

Richelle83

Cut a Caper is the top of my list; I'm not sure about Pleasureseeker because I do have Razzledazzler. Love those kind of colours though, particularly for summer.
Exactly! Plus while reading bloggers reactions to this collection everyone was talking about those two lipsticks. Otherwise I have no clue as to what will go first...should be interesting either way!

Anitacska

I own Cut A Caper from last time around and I honestly don't know what the huge fuss is about. I had to search for it to make sure I actually had it, to me it's that forgettable. Oh well, more for other and I don't have to worry about a hyped up product selling out. :)

LV2EVOLVE

LOL : ) I felt the same way about Cut A Caper when it first came out. It came out not long after Jazzed was released and it looked about the same to me back then. I think Flamingo looks way better and should've be released again. Maybe Cut A Caper will have the better Lustre formula this time around.

krwes29

I think it will be one of the MSFs.
MSF's most definately!!!
eyelove.gif

EekaBoo

I'm so jealous of everyone who got to preview the collection early. I went to my local counter to talk to them about the collection, and the first MUA had no idea what I was talking about, so he asked another MUA and she didn't know about it either, so she asked another MUA who told me the collection is coming out sometime at the beginning of July. :headbang:

Mac-Guy

I'm so jealous of everyone who got to preview the collection early. I went to my local counter to talk to them about the collection, and the first MUA had no idea what I was talking about, so he asked another MUA and she didn't know about it either, so she asked another MUA who told me the collection is coming out sometime at the beginning of July.
th_wallbash.gif
blink.gif

bis

I'm so jealous of everyone who got to preview the collection early. I went to my local counter to talk to them about the collection, and the first MUA had no idea what I was talking about, so he asked another MUA and she didn't know about it either, so she asked another MUA who told me the collection is coming out sometime at the beginning of July. :headbang:
I was told on the 6th of July and the other one said on the 4th..... I guess sometime around then.

paparazziboy

remember not everyone that is at a mac counter dressed in black is a permanent artist. only the permanent artist will know about the collections because they get trained on them months before they are out. freelancers won't know unless they are told about the collections. so that could be it

SOMUCH2SHAY

remember not everyone that is at a mac counter dressed in black is a permanent artist. only the permanent artist will know about the collections because they get trained on them months before they are out. freelancers won't know unless they are told about the collections. so that could be it
Thank you! That explains why sometimes I feel like I know more about the upcoming collections than the MUA. This helps alot and keeps me from getting annoyed when that happens.

Prettypackages

I've decided I'm skipping most of these. Ill get the red lustre, maybe earthshine, water and earthly. I am not going to get anything that is a slight dupe of anything, and will stick to what is unique to my collex and that I will actually use. Esperanza Spaulding, Sergio Mendes are in concert this week. coming up Santana, Anita Baker, and Fiona Apple will be here. Not to mention the few plays I want to go to. I can't afford it all. LOL

MACerette

I am really not a fan of lustres so I will probably skip all the lip products (perhaps I will get Cut a Caper).
Even though I think the formula of the MES has improved, I find myself rarely reaching for them though... Buying MES simply because they are pretty is something I will not do (at least not this time).I prefer the ease of eyeshadow pallets I guess... I might get an MSF and or MB but I am not sure about those either. I have bought so many powders lately that I am not sure these products will add anything to my collection. I do not like too much shimmer either. I will see how more swatches turn out and perhaps I will get sucked right back in...