MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

rockin

I thought this collection would fly off the shelves, but HS has been up on the UK site for a week and a half now and only Feeling Fresh and Red Racer are sold out (the first day I believe).
werd.gif
Curiously, Abalone lip balm is also sold out.

Edelmc

Hey girl, I Wore sun dipped bronzer today and it warms up my complexion. it's subtle but evenly bronzed all over. If you see the photos from yesterday I think I do look a little more tan today. Here's sun dipped buffed onto my whole face down to my neck: I think you'll enjoy wearing Sun Dipped when your a nc42 in summer :cheer:
Oh wow- what lipstick are you wearing in this photo- you look amazing!

Audrey C

And NO I won't take your YV! Don't even TRY that! I can't do that.
YV is still in stock on the Canadian site ($24 CDN + 13% tax). I'll be putting in my HS order as soon as it's available on the Canadian site and can include this in my order if you like. The Canadian price is higher and it would probably cost a couple of bucks to mail it, but it's an option if you really would like another. I know I'm new/unknown/etc but I thought I'd offer. :)

Shellcat

Aw! Thank you sweetie! I actually picked one up yesterday at Dillards. Found the last one in Houston, I think. Lol. But thank you so much for offering! :)
YV is still in stock on the Canadian site ($24 CDN + 13% tax). I'll be putting in my HS order as soon as it's available on the Canadian site and can include this in my order if you like. The Canadian price is higher and it would probably cost a couple of bucks to mail it, but it's an option if you really would like another. I know I'm new/unknown/etc but I thought I'd offer. :)

pemily

I purchased grand galaxy today :) Apparently someone held it and decided they didn't want!!! While I was there I also got: plum dressing, nylon, wood winked and twinks :)

lyseD

Sunday is our "MAC Seminar," at the Bay. My SA said they were going to show us new trends for spring and summer. She also said HS would be there to swatch and pre-order. Happy Mohter's Day to me!!

Spanky

Xasperadastra, Would you mind translating this part about Riveria Life? TIA.
Dupes: io lo ho paragonato al lipglass Caqui che è più sheer, non ha brillantini ed è leggermente più rosso; Wonder Woman ha una brillantezza e shimmer simile, ma è un roso, non sono comparabili. La mia compare Ale Dotted Around mi ha detto che somglia a Sonoran Rain (un lipglass uscito con una limited edition esclusiva USA, la Blogger's Obsession di cui vi ho parlato QUI), ma credo sia anch'esso un po' più rosso!
From Google Translation: Dupes: I've compared the Caqui lipglass that is sheer, has rhinestones and is slightly redder, Wonder Woman has a shine and shimmer like, but it is eaten, are not comparable. My Ale appears Dotted Around told me that somglia Sonoran Rain (a lipglass came out with a limited edition exclusive USA, the Blogger's Obsession I mentioned it here), but I think it's also a bit 'more red!
Thank you for doing that.Caqui lipglass that is sheer, has rhinestones that must be some lipglass! Imagines walking around with rhinstones stuck to her lips. LOL.

Spanky

I purchased grand galaxy today :) Apparently someone held it and decided they didn't want!!! While I was there I also got: plum dressing, nylon, wood winked and twinks :)
You are going to love GG. I like it so much I've yet to really delve into all the other ED colors that is. When I first and second went hauling for this collection I skipped YV. Then Shellcats post almost drove me into a panic...I had to search high and low for YV. I finally got it! Enjoy your GG and woodwinked, it is so beautiful!

pemily

You are going to love GG. I like it so much I've yet to really delve into all the other ED colors that is. When I first and second went hauling for this collection I skipped YV. Then Shellcats post almost drove me into a panic...I had to search high and low for YV. I finally got it! Enjoy your GG and woodwinked, it is so beautiful!
Aww thanks!!!! I'm going to try it tomorrow!!! I haven't been able to put yv down!!! DreaMing dancer I think I will try that combo ta!

pemily

Sunday is our "MAC Seminar," at the Bay. My SA said they were going to show us new trends for spring and summer. She also said HS would be there to swatch and pre-order. Happy Mohter's Day to me!!
Please do share the trends enjoy!!!

rockin

I've just tried Launch Away blush, and I love it. It shows up nicely on my pale skin, and looks pinker on than it does in the pan.