MAC Hey, Sailor! (Summer 2012) Discussion

Piarpreet

Need. Spell. Removal.

Piarpreet, what have you done?!
sorry, I'm out of dragon testicles.... I can't reverse it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th_dunno.gif

PixieDancer

Whhaaa...whaaaaaaaT??? Fine with MONDAY?
amazed.gif
You were RIGHT!!! Mac-Guy has gone crazy over the wait for HS! We should get him to a doctor immediately to have his head examined! LOL
Hmmmm... Maybe we could get "MAC drove me crazy teasing me with the HS Launch" compensation! I see a group lawsuit coming on! We need to all start drooling on ourselves
th_drool.gif
and talking jiberish
fool.gif
like Mac-Guy! FREE MAC for life! HeeHee

katred

Specktra Bestie
What is going onnnnnnn??? I don't think I can ever remember a time when MAC started loading products on the site for release and then removed them? Can you? I've seen the infamous "coming soon" for ages, but never this in my recollection. It's like they realized they were putting them on early and retracted. VERY odd. Mac-Guy... DO SOMETHING!
I think something like this did happen once last year, but only on the Canadian site. It appeared and all the products were loaded through the site map, then they were gone, then they came back and said "coming soon". Something like that. I keep wondering what would happen if you managed to slide an order through that window of opportunity. Probably, it'd just ship when the collection went live, but I'd still like to try it.

GlamQueen21

I don't wanna wait that long!! I want it to launch on PRO tomorrow so I can go ahead and order a few more extra dimension e/s along w/ a couple more fashion sets glosses and my hey sailor stuff. -___________________________-
I'm going to wait until either the 21st or 22nd to place an order for Hey, Sailor on the regular site since the collection launches on the 24th.

PixieDancer

I think something like this did happen once last year, but only on the Canadian site. It appeared and all the products were loaded through the site map, then they were gone, then they came back and said "coming soon". Something like that. I keep wondering what would happen if you managed to slide an order through that window of opportunity. Probably, it'd just ship when the collection went live, but I'd still like to try it.
I've never seen it give you the option to add it to your cart... Or believe me I would have tried! LOL
Would you like to place your bet on when it will FINALLY post FOR REAL on PRO!? I think we should do a Specktra pool!

Shellcat

We are all going to be texting fools when this collection goes online!
supacool.gif

I've never seen it give you the option to add it to your cart... Or believe me I would have tried! LOL
Would you like to place your bet on when it will FINALLY post FOR REAL on PRO!? I think we should do a Specktra pool!

wishonastar

There's the issue. Never ever use fingers to swatch (or a dirty brush). FF is very well pigmented. I recommend that you take a metal brush to scrape off the top layer and you are good to go.
In my experience I've never had a problem swatching with fingers. I even apply eye shadow with fingers at times. My Feeling Fresh is perfect and I've swatched with my fingers and used it with a brush after. None of my eye shadows are ruined by doing this. Nikou, maybe your eye shadow is just faulty, you could take it to a store to see if they think it is bad too (if you can get to one).

Charles

Hi Charles. I'm a NC20, do you feel that sun dipped doesn't over do it on you? This will be my 1st venture into bronzers so I don't want to get the wrong. TIA.
I really love Sun Dipped. My HG bronzer before Sun Dipped was NARS Laguna, and Sun dipped is even a tad lighter than that.
As with every bronzer you have to be carefull not to over apply, but Sun Dipped won't look dirty or muddy, even when you apply a little too much.
I think the texture of the Pro Longwear bronzers is so much more smooth compared to the regular ones. Also I think the regular ones have too much red in them which turns me orange quite fast.
I don't think you can go wrong with Sun Dipped. It looks gorgeous!! Especially on fair skin tones like ours I think.
amuse.gif

I am ordering a BU. I am still curious to Nude on Board. Does anyone have a photo wearing it?

MACerette

I thought this collection would fly off the shelves, but HS has been up on the UK site for a week and a half now and only Feeling Fresh and Red Racer are sold out (the first day I believe).
werd.gif