MAC - Holiday 09: Magic, Mirth and Mischief (Holiday Sets Part I) Discussion

jendemonium

I bought the Smoke and Mirrors palette yesterday, and love it! However, I'll eventually use up the palette and would much prefer to buy shadows from the permanent line that are similar in color. I'm a MAC newbie, so I'm not very familiar with their line, and I don't live close enough to a MAC counter to go check them out.

Can anyone help me out by letting me know what some dupes for the colors in the palette might be?

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i really like the palette. all the shadows have good payoff, can be used in many ways and are a good size.
thmbup.gif

iagree.gif
I own it and I love it... I wore it yesterday
yahoo.gif
!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
iagree.gif
I own it and I love it... I wore it yesterday
yahoo.gif
!!!

i last wore it on sunday and got lots of compliments from customers on my eyes!
smiles.gif
i bet it looked awesome on you too!

Hypathya

Thanks hun!!!

Actually the only compliments I've got were form my hubby. We're in a physics conference meeting and they doesn't really care, maybe they even noticed I was wearing make up even though I had complete works. Lucky I've married the only physicist besides me that cares for other things than science.!!

Juxtapose

I'm still a bit iffy about getting the Naughty Noir Eye bag. I was wondering what people think about Shimmertime pigment. It looks like it would be a pretty color. Just want to see what everyone's thoughts are on it. Thanks!

dreamer246

I went back and bought the Mystic Cool eyes palette today, plus a full-size #213 brush.
greengrin.gif
I suppose that means I'm officially done with this collection (hopefully).
girlhaha.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I went back and bought the Mystic Cool eyes palette today, plus a full-size #213 brush.
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif

i hope you enjoy them!
smiles.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxtapose
I'm still a bit iffy about getting the Naughty Noir Eye bag. I was wondering what people think about Shimmertime pigment. It looks like it would be a pretty color. Just want to see what everyone's thoughts are on it. Thanks!

If you're a fan of light pink colors then it's pretty...i'm not that big of a fan so I may return it.....

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
greengrin.gif
girlhaha.gif

I hope you are enjoying your goodies and really done with this collection!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxtapose

I love Shimmertime!!! But then again I'm such a pink lover!!

LMD84

i'm not a massive fan of shimmertime... i find it blah.... but then those types of colours are not my fave anyways

Hypathya

I'm not a huge fan either but I do love the color, It's so girly!!!

I'm planning to mix it with Pink Opal and make a lipgloss as soon as I'm back home!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm not a huge fan either but I do love the color, It's so girly!!!

I'm planning to mix it with Pink Opal and make a lipgloss as soon as I'm back home!!

now that is a good idea! perhaps i shall try that too
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Does anyone have a Hocus Focus Face Kit they don't want anymore?

maybe post up a wanted advert in the sales/swaps thread? i'm sure somebody would have one!