MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion Part II

LP_x

Decisions, decisions. My fiance has just said I can have £50 to spend. I've decided on both blushes, but I can't decide what else. I want Crazee l/s, Pomposity l/s, Date Night d/g, Love Alert d/g, and Sugarrimmed d/g... which two should I choose??

*JJ*

Re: MAC - Holiday 2008 "Red She Said" Discussion

still no dazzleglasses available here
th_wallbash.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Decisions, decisions. My fiance has just said I can have £50 to spend. I've decided on both blushes, but I can't decide what else. I want Crazee l/s, Pomposity l/s, Date Night d/g, Love Alert d/g, and Sugarrimmed d/g... which two should I choose??

Skip the dazzleglasses. Get the lipsticks.

LP_x

Ooh really? Everyone raves about the d/g, I thought I'd be insane to skip them.

Susanne

Quote:
Ooh really? Everyone raves about the d/g, I thought I'd be insane to skip them.

They will come back next spring. We still don't know which shades, but the formula will come back
th_DANCE.gif

The lipsticks from Red She Said are LE.
yes.gif

LP_x

But what if they don't bring back Love Alert?
crybaby.gif
Not that I wear red/raspberry lips all that often but that's not the point. I neeeeeeeed it, it's so pretty
lol.gif
Or what if they don't bring back Date Night? Or Sugarrimmed?

I think I'll take your advice and buy the lipsticks. Thanks both.

Susanne

Quote:
But what if they don't bring back Love Alert?
crybaby.gif
Not that I wear red/raspberry lips all that often but that's not the point. I neeeeeeeed it, it's so pretty
lol.gif
Or what if they don't bring back Date Night? Or Sugarrimmed?

We don't know
nope.gif
We just can hope.

MzzRach

Well, I think Love Alert is perfect for the holiday season. I vote you pick up that and maybe one of the lipsticks. ;-)

LP_x

Hmmph, this is no fun. I think I'm just going to have to close my eyes and point at the screen
th_LMAO.gif

Sanayhs

Quote:
Hmmph, this is no fun. I think I'm just going to have to close my eyes and point at the screen
th_LMAO.gif

Do you own any reflects glitters? If yes, mix those with a gloss and create your own dazzleglass facsimile. Stick to the lipsticks.
winks.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
Do you own any reflects glitters? If yes, mix those with a gloss and create your own dazzleglass facsimile. Stick to the lipsticks.
winks.gif

iagree.gif

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
winks.gif

I don't own any yet, but I'm getting the pigment set(s) from Little Darlings so I could use the ones in them I guess? Thanks for the suggestion.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
I don't own any yet, but I'm getting the pigment set(s) from Little Darlings so I could use the ones in them I guess? Thanks for the suggestion.

I have the warm pigment set, which comes with antique gold glitter. I have tried this on my lips numerous times, and it comes out this disgusting gray muddy color...

Maybe Im doing it wrong. but I stay away from the antique gold on my lips. Please someone, if Im wrong, correct me.
greengrin.gif

coachkitten

If you like love alert use another red lipglass and mix reflects red glitter in it. I like it a lot better. With red romp or cult of cherry it turns really glittery.

CAM I tried using antiqued gold as well and the results were terrible. I am not sure how to make it work.
th_dunno.gif

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I have the warm pigment set, which comes with antique gold glitter. I have tried this on my lips numerous times, and it comes out this disgusting gray muddy color...

Maybe Im doing it wrong. but I stay away from the antique gold on my lips. Please someone, if Im wrong, correct me.
greengrin.gif

I tried both glitters from the pig sets and they both look a hot mess on my lips. I will NOT try to make d/g again using that.
nope.gif

Latest posts