MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
That packaging is so totally adorable! A lot of the colours/ swatches look really nice, actually, so I'll definitely be guarding my coins for this one. That magenta-violet lippie is way up on my list.

rubytitania

Ooh, I've wanted Raven for ages! Yay!

I'm also thinking about cutting back on Marilyn now. I don't *need* any more red lipsticks anyway...

MACerette

That packaging is so totally adorable! A lot of the colours/ swatches look really nice, actually, so I'll definitely be guarding my coins for this one. That magenta-violet lippie is way up on my list.
It''s been calling my name too...

CartoonChic

That would be ridiculous given the fact that this collection just came out a few month ago!
This is why I wonder if ED is becoming permanent even if it isn't likely. Why re-release all the colors from a collection that only came out months ago.

dorni

Raven is back?! Time for backups, it's my favourite pencil because it brings out the green in my eyes. If the other three pencils are although Khol Power pencils, i'll need them all (except Feline, prefer the MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil 0L or the Avon Supershock).
I skipped the Extra Dimension Collection in spring, so, for me, it nice that MAC brings that finish back so soon.

Mac-Guy

Raven is also great for blue eyes
eyelove.gif

annemariemakeup

I just saw this on Instagram. Tx to Shengsaw. This is from the glamourdaze holiday collection. Those lipsticks have my name written all over it. That blush. Those e/s. My wallet is crying hard right now, but I have the biggest smile on my face. I am still searching for a color story. Enjoy family Spectrettes!

[h=2][/h]
b7c22738f8d111e1b52912313820446d_7.jpg
Can't wait to Glam some model up with this new #MAC #GlamourDaze #collection. X

2012 Instagram, Inc.
I have been waiting so long for MAC to repromote Raven! I don't know why they don't make the Kohl Power pencils permanent!

MACina

iagree.gif
....me too,I love them!
Raven is back?! Time for backups, it my favourite pencil because it brings out the green in my eyes. If the other three pencils are although Khol Power pencils, i'll need them all (except Feline, prefer the MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencil 0L or the Avon Supershock).
I skipped the Extra Dimension Collection in spring, so, for me, it nice that MAC brings that finish back so soon.

OctoberViolet

iagree.gif

Thank you, Detective Naynadine! I hope you are able to find the color story. I looked yesterday, but couldn't find anything.
censored.gif

Uh oh. *off to do some google searches*.
girlhaha.gif

I wish someone who knows the color story would have mercy on us and post it already, LOL.

Rezel

I just found this video today. He's depotting MSF's. I'd like to know if this method works for the shadows too.
Off topic but yes, it works for MES too. I just depotted mine last week. Used the dome z palette just like he did. Thinking of getting another palette for my remaining mineralize blushes and MSFs. I have a small place so putting them in palettes makes them more accessible. Got addicted to z palettes ever since I depotted my Peacocky shadows.

Here's a crappy phone image of what mine looks like.

Richelle83

Off topic but yes, it works for MES too. I just depotted mine last week. Used the dome z palette just like he did. Thinking of getting another palette for my remaining mineralize blushes and MSFs. I have a small place so putting them in palettes makes them more accessible. Got addicted to z palettes ever since I depotted my Peacocky shadows.

Here's a crappy phone image of what mine looks like.

They look so pretty!!!

duckrodeo

Ohhh the dome palette looks amazing! I'm not quite to the point where I want to depot my mineralized goods. I have 4 MES and maybe a dozen MSFs. I kind of want to depot my beauty powders, though. I did depot my Lightscapade, but put it back in the package lol. I wanted to put it in a regular Zpalette but it's not flat enough yet.