MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

mousygiggles

I'm confused now, because these look and sound exactly like the Sheen Supremes, which were a lipstick/ gloss hybrid. The swatches make them look more pigmented and less "slippery", but sort of similar.
This is what I have been thinking and I dislike how much they move around my facehole!

LiliV

I'm confused now, because these look and sound exactly like the Sheen Supremes, which were a lipstick/ gloss hybrid. The swatches make them look more pigmented and less "slippery", but sort of similar. 
I honestly don't think they're that different from Sheen Supreme either. I'm thinking it's more like a relaunch with a reformulation or something along those lines

Spikesmom

Do you do something special/use a certain lip product to prep your lips before putting on cremesheens? I have few lipstick with this finish because it always makes my lips all wrinkley and shriveled even though I put black jack lip balm. some mattes and satins simply look dry on my lips, but with cremesheens it seems they suck the moisture off my lips.
icon_eek.gif
Cremesheens tear up my lips too. Actually, with regular wear, most MAC lipsticks do. I'm finally starting to purchase less and less MAC lip products because it's time to face the truth lol! I've been wearing a Moxie l/s from Bare Minerals for the last few days and my lips are so smooth and soft.

AutumnMoon

I honestly don't think they're that different from Sheen Supreme either. I'm thinking it's more like a relaunch with a reformulation or something along those lines
That's what I was thinking. I like that formula, but I hate the bullet shape and the container. It makes it harder to apply to my tiny lips. And I know that I could use a lip brush, but I think I should have the option of using one or not. Just my opinion.

Anneri

I think the only difference is that the Huggables are supposed to be a stain too. I don't think the Sheen Supremes were supposed to do that, right?
I honestly do hope that the Huggables have a superior formula, because I couldn't stand the Supremes for some reason.

SatelliteDrmr

I have a few sheen supremes, and the cream finish ones were good, but any that had a bit of shimmer were gross on my lips. They didn't wear evenly, and sunk into lip lines. I rarely wear them.

Now, if these were closer to slimshines, I'd be all over it.

IHughes

Cremesheens tear up my lips too. Actually, with regular wear, most MAC lipsticks do. I'm finally starting to purchase less and less MAC lip products because it's time to face the truth lol! I've been wearing a Moxie l/s from Bare Minerals for the last few days and my lips are so smooth and soft.
You've confirmed what I've been suspecting for a while…some (or quite a few or maybe most) MAC lipsticks make my lips peel and crack, no matter what I do. I scrub them, lip balm, prep and prime and even so they peel during the day and look a bit yucky!

liba

Gonna take a look at the whole collection tomorrow! Specktra is crashing my browser right and left lately, though. Will try to report back!

Amby79

I was certain on not worrying about this collection.......I just sawa picture posted.........not so certain anymore lol. Ughhhh I was trying to escape !