MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

NaomiH

Temptalia made a post about this: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-huggable-lipcolour-collection-winter-2013

liba

I always look forward to your honest review liba. I'm back & forth with these lippies.
Thanks ladies! I love Sheen Supremes, so I'm very familiar with that formula. I'll be sure to compare the formulas closely, but from what I was told, these are really not like them very much.

I'm definitely into trying the formula. There's a coolish nude shade that's sort of like You've Got It csg that I have my eye on, and maybe a couple others. I'll most likely skip most of the Magnetic Nude lippies and get a couple of these instead, especially considering the color choices are both mostly in the MLBB range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaomiH

Temptalia made a post about this: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-huggable-lipcolour-collection-winter-2013
I'm not 100% sure about that Jan. 2 store date - my store manager had said the 26th with everything else. I'll find out today!

User38

Liba
wavey.gif

from what I recall the hugables are like the sheen supremes but with more pigmented body and heavier density. Imo, they are not like the sheen supremes but a cross between an amplified and a sheen supreme (my memory dims after 2 years which is when the prototypes were out).

will look for your review!

GlamQueen21

I'm actually excited for this collection! The promo images are drawing me in of getting three of the Huggable Lip Colours!

MACina

Liba
wavey.gif

from what I recall the hugables are like the sheen supremes but with more pigmented body and heavier density. Imo, they are not like the sheen supremes but a cross between an amplified and a sheen supreme (my memory dims after 2 years which is when the prototypes were out).

will look for your review!
That sounds amazing!

Thank you for sharing, HerGreyness
bouquet.gif

SleepingBeauty

Mhh, they look nice but not so nice that I want to buy them. I don't even wanna know the German prices for those. It'll be a skip for me.

Deneb

Mhh, they look nice but not so nice that I want to buy them. I don't even wanna know the German prices for those. It'll be a skip for me.
I would like to get one, to try it out, but as you said, prices are crazy in Europe, so I will skip them :(

MissTania

You've confirmed what I've been suspecting for a while…some (or quite a few or maybe most) MAC lipsticks make my lips peel and crack, no matter what I do. I scrub them, lip balm, prep and prime and even so they peel during the day and look a bit yucky!
I recommend Clinique all About Lips and Biotherm Aquasource Levres- I use both at night before bed (Clinique first then Biotherm) which has worked very well for me- the Clinique product leaves lips very smooth and soft and is very gentle.

I am about to run out of the Biotherm product and am now trialling L'Occitane's organic lip balms which I am yet to form an opinion on...but the Clinique All About Lips is something I have used for years prior to a balm and I find it to be amazing.

http://www.clinique.com.au/product/1683/5163/Skincare/Eye_Lips/All-About-Lips/index.tmpl

Good luck - there are solutions :)