MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

AutumnMoon

So I bought Comotion last night and wow! The were is very comfortable, no bleeding for me, and the color is very moisturizing. Here's my work look today with it and some MN:

Eyes
Soft Ochre PP
Amorous Alloy EDES (Lid)
Gingersnap (Crease)
Warm Breeze (Brow Bone)
Plush Mascara
Prep and Prime Light Boost under eyes

Cheeks
Autoerotique EDB

Lips
Comotion Huggable

SassClassBeauty

So far I'm loving this formula! I have What A Feeling and it is a gorgeous babydoll pink. I may need more. I hope they do well so they make it perm.
th_happy1.gif

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
You really do have THE prettiest shaped lips
kissy.gif

I'm trying to decide between Cherry Glaze, Commotion & Feeling Amorous - which would you choose. I think I may get to see them this weekend.

liba

eyelove.gif
kissy.gif

I'm trying to decide between Cherry Glaze, Commotion & Feeling Amorous - which would you choose. I think I may get to see them this weekend.
Feeling Amorous will probably be the best of these three on you! It looks much more pink on me, but I bet it'll pull red on you.

I think Commotion is one of the most gorgeous colors in this collection, but it ain't red. If you want RED, I'd say Red Necessity for you - it's very glamorous and will work on your skin tone better than on mine.

Cherry Glaze and Feeling Amorous didn't quite do it for me with my skin tone, although FA was better. Rusty was the one that looked the most amazing in the vampy and/or red department (although it's not gonna look as red on some other folks).

You should definitely check out Love Beam. That's the sort of color + texture that I know you will be all giddy for!!!

AutumnMoon

Feeling Amorous will probably be the best of these three on you! It looks much more pink on me, but I bet it'll pull red on you.

I think Commotion is one of the most gorgeous colors in this collection, but it ain't red. If you want RED, I'd say Red Necessity for you - it's very glamorous and will work on your skin tone better than on mine.

Cherry Glaze and Feeling Amorous didn't quite do it for me with my skin tone, although FA was better. Rusty was the one that looked the most amazing in the vampy and/or red department (although it's not gonna look as red on some other folks).

You should definitely check out Love Beam. That's the sort of color + texture that I know you will be all giddy for!!!
I second the vote for Commotion!! It's so unusual, but totally wearable. It's like a rose/red/magenta hybrid.

My lips definitely feel mositurized and I don't feel like I have to keep checking my teeth for lipstick. I think I may need another one. This formula is so different from the feel of Sheen Supremes (in my opinion).

Baby1black

http://youtu.be/qJ6qRAyJI5g Just saw this on you tube, she is great, she always swatches on the lips which is amazing. I do adore her and becoming a favorite youtuber

lilinah

Temptalia swatched and reviewed them all.

On Christine the deep colors lasted longest -- Cherry Glaze, Commotion, and Red Necessity lasted 5 hours - and Rusty lasted 4-1/2. Most lasted 3 to 3-1/2 hours on her. And three "nudes" (Rich Marron, Fresh and Frisky, Touché) lasted the shortest amount of time - 2 to 2-1/2 hours

I doubt i'll get any, because i got waaaay too many lipsticks in 2013, although a couple Huggables have an almost MLBB look that is attracting me. Well, i'm on a 2014 Low Buy, so i'll stay strong. Maleficent is coming...

PixieDancer

Temptalia swatched and reviewed them all.

On Christine the deep colors lasted longest -- Cherry Glaze, Commotion, and Red Necessity lasted 5 hours - and Rusty lasted 4-1/2. Most lasted 3 to 3-1/2 hours on her. And three "nudes" (Rich Marron, Fresh and Frisky, Touché) lasted the shortest amount of time - 2 to 2-1/2 hours

I doubt i'll get any, because i got waaaay too many lipsticks in 2013, although a couple Huggables have an almost MLBB look that is attracting me. Well, i'm on a 2014 Low Buy, so i'll stay strong. Maleficent is coming...
Low-Buy 2014! WooHooo!!!

elegant-one

Well, the red one for me for sure, but I wanted to try another one so FA at my lovely's recommendation....that one it will be. Oh, & then Commotion...oh & Love Beam
lol.gif

Do they bleed/feather like the Supreme ones do?

bouquet.gif

geeko

eyelove.gif
kissy.gif

I would say go for Commotion! nice berry color. Though i like feeling amourous...it pulls off more red than the reddish pink i thought it would on me.

liba

Are these moisturizing or just less dry than other alternatives? When they wear off do they leave the lips better than pre-wearing conditions?
They're rated as having extended hydration. So, not the instant hydration, but hydrating over time. They do seriously lock onto your lips, though, so if you have to remove them before they've already worn off a lot, it can be difficult. I had to use serious amounts of cleanse off oil when I first was testing the whole collection and doing them all at once was thrashing my lips. The one I wore all day left my lips in really good shape.

liba

Well, the red one for me for sure, but I wanted to try another one so FA at my lovely's recommendation....that one it will be. Oh, & then Commotion...oh & Love Beam
lol.gif

Do they bleed/feather like the Supreme ones do?

bouquet.gif
I felt they set up really well with a crisp edge, but I didn't smear it on. I also wore one of the lighter ones for the whole day, so it could be different with the darker ones for all day wear. I need to go into my store and pick up the ones I'm getting. I'm getting a lot of them because the finish is just to die for on older lips. Very youthifying!!!

martiangurll

I think my lips need some tender loving care after all these drying but beautiful retromattes and mattes. I got all those I listed plus Rich Marron for a nude. Liba you're an enabler too but I kinda liked Love Bean or beam for the name.

geeko

I think my lips need some tender loving care after all these drying but beautiful retromattes and mattes. I got all those I listed plus Rich Marron for a nude. Liba you're an enabler too but I kinda liked Love Bean or beam for the name.
Love beam :p It was one of the first ones to get sold out @ my local counters here..... now i m thinkin whether to go back for fresh and frisky or not... hmmmmm

elegant-one

Liba Liba Liba - I got Feeling Amorous!!!
th_happy1.gif

Its a really really beautiful light rosy raspberry shade on me - I LOVE how glamorous & elegant they look on! I am SO getting the Red Necessity ( GORGEOUS deep sexy red), Commotion - GORGEOUS Plum Berry!, What A Feeling (beautiful slight violet medium pink), & Cherry Glaze which is weird because it was more orange-ish than cherry but still pretty. & maybe the nude one.

They glide on smoothly, have a slight sheen not quite gloss look, make your lips look smooth & full!!! Oh & you're right - they give a crisp lip line
cheerleader.gif
for old peeps
lol.gif