MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

NaomiH

type.gif
My lippy has been delivered! Come on 5pm!

User38

Where's Elegant?

poke.gif

I had ordered Cherry and Feeling Amourous? .. in the hopes of having that Nars Sex Fantasy
heart.gif

so yes I caved..
ohboy.gif
thank you Elegant, my old lips might see some action now.. lol
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Where's Elegant?

poke.gif

I had ordered Cherry and Feeling Amourous? .. in the hopes of having that Nars Sex Fantasy
heart.gif

so yes I caved..
ohboy.gif
thank you Elegant, my old lips might see some action now.. lol
girlhaha.gif
thud.gif
th_roll1.gif

girlhaha.gif
giggling like a darn school girl!

When are you supposed to get them?
girlhaha.gif

PixieDancer

Out for Passion is SO pretty! I love it!
That's one of the ones I got TOO! OFP and Rusty. Just ordered Rusty so it isn't here yet, but I've been wearing OFP almost everyday since I got it! It's making me want to go back for LB and WF!! PLEASE stop meeeeee! I MUST resist! Leave it to MAC to bring out a formula that I LOVE right at the beginning of my low-buy! I'm searching for ways to justify more... but with the amount of lippies I have (well over 100) I just can't allow myself! AAAHHHhhhhhhh!

NaomiH

I know what you mean, I want to get 2 or 3 more but I know I really shouldn't! I feel like I have a little devil and a little angel on each shoulder arguing like on an old WB cartoon or something. We must stay strong!
That's one of the ones I got TOO! OFP and Rusty. Just ordered Rusty so it isn't here yet, but I've been wearing OFP almost everyday since I got it! It's making me want to go back for LB and WF!! PLEASE stop meeeeee! I MUST resist! Leave it to MAC to bring out a formula that I LOVE right at the beginning of my low-buy! I'm searching for ways to justify more... but with the amount of lippies I have (well over 100) I just can't allow myself! AAAHHHhhhhhhh!

NaomiH

On my lips, OFP looks like a way sheered out Party Parrot which I'm actually really happy about because while I love PP, I don't always want something so in your face. This is going to get a lot of use this spring and summer.

User38

^ I will report in when I get mine.. actually, I have a tester of a few colours -- good grief -- they are somewhere in the to do bucket.
thud.gif
NOW I have to look for them -- of course they are named something else so it's not easy.

elegant-one

I'm sure its beautiful on you pretty lady!

How does that shade look on your lips?

NaomiH

^ I will report in when I get mine.. actually, I have a tester of a few colours -- good grief -- they are somewhere in the to do bucket.
thud.gif
NOW I have to look for them -- of course they are named something else so it's not easy.
Good luck going through your to do bucket! :)

Audrey C

They really are nice lippies. I'd get more of them but then I'd just stop wearing all of my others so I'll resist. These have sold well so I hope they'll be back. I'm very tempted by Cherry Glaze and Rich Marron. I have dupes for RM though (I'm 2/3 of the way through my sole Mineralize lippie - Glamour Era), I have the MUFE birthday lippie and a couple of CSGs that are similar colours. So, no.

I've been wearing the three I have to death. Pixie, I know you were tempted by Morning Rose. I just wanted to mention that the base colour is very like Brave on me - I think that's why I like it so much. I know you have Brave - just add a bit of light gloss and poof! Morning Rose.

martiangurll

Ladies your enabling is shameless and i love you all for it. Pk dollface you look beautiful in all those colors you posted pix of. I like FA? the best but Touche is lovely too. Thanks to this thread i got Touche and considering FA?. If i get those it will make six of these. Did i mention i love the formula?

patentg33k

Thanks to this thread i got Touche and considering FA?. If i get those it will make six of these. Did i mention i love the formula
Same, same. I'm considering a backup of Rich Marron, watching you all pick up BUs. I'll try to resist, though. I'm telling myself there are other sheer nudes out there in other lines. There are, aren't there??
001_unsure.gif

PixieDancer

They really are nice lippies. I'd get more of them but then I'd just stop wearing all of my others so I'll resist. These have sold well so I hope they'll be back. I'm very tempted by Cherry Glaze and Rich Marron. I have dupes for RM though (I'm 2/3 of the way through my sole Mineralize lippie - Glamour Era), I have the MUFE birthday lippie and a couple of CSGs that are similar colours. So, no.

I've been wearing the three I have to death. Pixie, I know you were tempted by Morning Rose. I just wanted to mention that the base colour is very like Brave on me - I think that's why I like it so much. I know you have Brave - just add a bit of light gloss and poof! Morning Rose.
Thanks for the info!! I resisted the restock... thank gawd! Early on the comparisons to Venus made me REALLY want it! But since I started my low-buy, I'm trying to really think things thru more... and the fact that it was compared to Venus ended up being my reason to skip it! I am thru one tube of Venus, onto my 2nd, with 1 backup. So, I really didn't need to come close to a duplicate color. And now you saying Brave is close really solidifies my skip! Venus & Brave are my go-to "everyday pink" work horses! I'm satisfied I have a variation of that color WELL covered! Thanks for the anti-enable fellow "low-buyer!" YAY!

PixieDancer

Same, same. I'm considering a backup of Rich Marron, watching you all pick up BUs. I'll try to resist, though. I'm telling myself there are other sheer nudes out there in other lines. There are, aren't there??
001_unsure.gif
I think so.... But obviously a different formula. I personally like Bare Again from the Sheen Supreme line. So maybe check that one out later. It's perm. HTH

walkingdead

Pixie those are the 2 I got too! I just tried OFP and love it. I haven't tried Rusty yet but I love the formula. I'm trying hard not to get more esp. Love Beam

PixieDancer

Pixie those are the 2 I got too! I just tried OFP and love it. I haven't tried Rusty yet but I love the formula. I'm trying hard not to get more esp. Love Beam
I KNOWWWWW! I'm dying! Especially with elegant raving about CG! Hopefully we will like Rusty just as much as OFP. You'll have to let me know what you think of it while I'm waiting for mine to arrive!!

elegant-one

Awwww THANKS you beautiful enabler you! Can we rename you "elegant-one the enable extraordinaire!" HeeHee I REALLY REALLY like the shade (OFP)!! I can't really think of a comparison color, probably because of the shiny formula. But for me, that's a plus! It just brightens up my whole face and it's a great wearable shade. No lip liner or tweaking needed! I tired to make wearing it more complicated w liner, etc... but it just wasn't necessary!! Which is why I'm lusting after more! But hopefully they'll bring these out again, and then I'll allow myself 2 more!

Can't wait to get Rusty!!
lol.gif
winkiss.gif

I just love pretty I guess.
Ok, you & Naomi love it I just may have to try it. The tester was missing today so I couldn't see it.It's good that there really isn't a similar shade. The texture & shine is so amazing & effortless.