MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

elegant-one

I KNOWWWWW! I'm dying! Especially with elegant raving about CG! Hopefully we will like Rusty just as much as OFP. You'll have to let me know what you think of it while I'm waiting for mine to arrive!!
Cherry Glaze - honestly, is SO super pretty on. When I use that & Commotion, I cannot stop looking at my lips...& I am not vain
greengrin.gif

PixieDancer

Cherry Glaze - honestly, is SO super pretty on. When I use that & Commotion, I cannot stop looking at my lips...& I am not vain
greengrin.gif
I'm skipping Commotion for sure since I GRAVITATE towards that color way too much! I have almost every dupe mentioned for it. So I can't justify that one even though it was originally the first one I wanted. Once the color story comes out for the Spring Flower Collection I might HAVE to grab CG if I can keep my list way down for that! So I have to be good and I can reward myself CG!!!

NaomiH

This is out for passion and party parrot. I don't know why I put swipes of ofp on either side of pp,but I did. Lol sorry about the bad lighting, but it's all dark here so I can't get natural light. :/

Pinkdollface

sorry about the bad lighting, but it's all dark here so I can't get natural light. :/
Now that you showed how these compare...Love Beam has even more of that Party Parrot feeling just saying
sneaky.gif
Maybe that's why I like it so much! Thanks, because I didn't realize that before.

NaomiH

Me in OFP this morning. Love it!
I *I really should of blended my neck better*
icon_eek.gif
Oh well, just going to work. lol

NaomiH

I'm really liking how these moisturize as you wear them. I still love my mattes, but this is a nice little break for my lips.

User38

I am going to layer these on top of my mattes and see how I can get different effects.. will advise.

IHughes

All the reviews are so good and I have so many problems with so many formulas!! I'm on low buy and I have faaaaar too many lipsticks so if I could only get one, which would you suggest?