MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

Audrey C

I've been wearing my Huggables to death. For work, I use liner and make it look a little more formal. At home, just a layer on its own. Today I've already worn all three at separate times. I almost wish I'd gotten more of these. Other than my reds, I'm just not reaching for my satins/mattes at all anymore. I like a creamier finish.

User38

I have been so into matte for yearssssssssss.. but with huggables, I have started to like and want creamier textures too.

the power of a good makeup product.

User38

we are all allowed to snoop
angelic.gif

elegant-one

I've been wearing my Huggables to death. For work, I use liner and make it look a little more formal. At home, just a layer on its own. Today I've already worn all three at separate times. I almost wish I'd gotten more of these. Other than my reds, I'm just not reaching for my satins/mattes at all anymore. I like a creamier finish.
I agree! I wear them ALL the time.

liba

I agree! I wear them ALL the time.

Huggables are pretty much all I've been wearing lately. With the end of winter blues, being sick, stressful work finishing a big project, etc. I just want to wear makeup that makes me look fresh, young and pretty and the Huggables are where that's at!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephine90

How do u like FA? I think im eyeing love beam and out for passion
I think you'll look great in love beam and OFP. I especially think Fashion Force is going to look beautiful on you and you could totally use Fresh & Frisky for a subtle peachy nude to wear anytime effortlessly.

Kristin Bacon

uh oh…..you just entered The Thunderdome. We love our Huggables to death in this thread!
eeksign.gif

Huggables are pretty much all I've been wearing lately. With the end of winter blues, being sick, stressful work finishing a big project, etc. I just want to wear makeup that makes me look fresh, young and pretty and the Huggables are where that's at!
I think you'll look great in love beam and OFP. I especially think Fashion Force is going to look beautiful on you and you could totally use Fresh & Frisky for a subtle peachy nude to wear anytime effortlessly.
hahaha yes i ADORE my huggables to death u will have to grab them from my corpses hard cold fingers!! I really want them to be made perm!!! i think they are the best thing since sliced bread. Yes i jus said that im a dork.

KrystalAnne

I have FA?, Touche, OFP &Lovebeam in my cart…I feel like that may be overkill. I can't decide though. Anyone want to vote up any of these 4? I want to narrow it down to 2 or 3. But I'm so interested in trying these.

Yazmin

I have FA?, Touche, OFP &Lovebeam in my cart…I feel like that may be overkill. I can't decide though. Anyone want to vote up any of these 4? I want to narrow it down to 2 or 3. But I'm so interested in trying these.
I think Love Beam and OFP would look amazing on you. You would rock Feeling Amorous? also. Those would be my top 3.

Kristin Bacon

I LOVE love beam omg!!!! i have OFP, FF, FA and LB. I love all of them but i favore LB the most!!!

SassClassBeauty

This is because I love you guys, but if you were looking for a color that was "sold out," Macy's has all the colors in stock http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/mac-huggable-lipcolour?ID=1230013&CategoryID=45678&swatchColor=Commotion#fn=kws%3DMAC%26slotId%3D3

*runs away*