MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

LARAELYSE

Yayyyyyy!!!! Just ordered Commotion & Love beam, to complete my huggables collection & a back up of What a feeling! Looove these huggables!

MRV

I think we need purple Huggables! A radiant orchid one
th_e2cloud9.gif

meaghanb123

This is because I love you guys, but if you were looking for a color that was "sold out," Macy's has all the colors in stock ht

*runs away*
Ohmigosh you made my day!!! I bought Touche and LOVED it so much that I went back to buy more colors and everywhere was sold out!!! Soooo, I just picked up another Touche as well as Out for Passion, Rich Marron, What a Feeling and Fresh & Frisky. The formula is fabulous! They remind me of my beloved Burberry Lip Mists.

meaghanb123

The manager at my counter hinted that she heard these might be made permanent and that they were going to reformulate the sheen supremes to this formulation...one can hope!

liba

The manager at my counter hinted that she heard these might be made permanent and that they were going to reformulate the sheen supremes to this formulation...one can hope!
Well, my store's manager was saying MAC corporate was surprised at how well they did. If these did well enough to make corporate already sit up and notice so quickly, when corporate decisions usually are much slower paced, then who knows what will happen.

The thing I love about Sheen Supremes are all the really cute colors. Sheer Mandarin is one of my all time MAC favorites. The Huggables stuck to pretty safe colors, which was fine, but the thought of having the great SS colors in Huggable formula makes me excited. They're more expensive than SSs, which is a bummer, but you really do get your money's worth with them, and similar formulas in other high end brands are $10 and $15 dollars more each
blink.gif

LARAELYSE

I love the "hug" that the huggables give my lips SO MUCH that ive been layering them with just about everything! Sheen supremes being one just for the added colors! They are also working really nicely with all the FoF lippies! So glad I got them ALL lol

josephine90

Finally ordered LB and OFP from macys, was tempted to get one more but it had a one time free shipping code for my birthday so I can't use free shipping as an excuse to get 3 lol

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
How did I go from wanting it all... to skipping... to BUYING ALL THE THINGS!?!

I just placed an order for all the Huggables!

Thanks to Liba, Macy's, and TERRIBLE skipper's remorse!
mac_atemywallet.gif

Audrey C

mac_atemywallet.gif
ALL the Huggables?! LOL

I like them a lot too - this might have been a small launch, but it's been one of my recent favourites.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
ALL the Huggables?! LOL

I like them a lot too - this might have been a small launch, but it's been one of my recent favourites.
Yes. *hangs head in shame*

Before the launch, I said, "I'll try a couple."
001_unsure.gif

After seeing swatches, "OMG! I want it ALL!"
drools.gif

I tried to narrow it down, but I guess I took too long to decide coz the ones I wanted sold out, so I said, "Whatever. Skip."
blah.gif

I unsubbed from this thread, but I still saw Liba raving about the Huggables in other threads.
girlhaha.gif

So, when I saw Macy's restock, I thought, "Hmmm. Maybe if they're still there by Friday?"
sigh.gif

And they are, so I took that as a sign.
thmbup.gif

KrystalAnne

mac_atemywallet.gif
I have yet to place my order...Don't be a bad influence, Jennifae!