MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

IHughes

I think she just put way too much product on you. You need to put only one or two layers straight from the tube, no liners or primers needed. I have Rusty and vague lip lines, and I have not had any problems with any (5) of them.
I'm not sure, I would have supposed that two layers with a lip brush wouldn't be that much, but I can really try beforehand so now I'm unsure what to do. I have more than enough lipsticks and many that are problematic on my lips that I can manage to sell now so I'm worried about buying it and having it bleed badly on me!

NaomiH

If I may have the same problem with the rest of the colours I won't even bother and I'll save the money (22 euros here!) and we can't take them back once it's used, so I'm not taking any chances!!
That's really odd, I haven't had them bleed on me at all and I usually just slap them on out of the tube with no primer or liner. I don't have any of the darker ones so I don't know if those do or not, but I'm thinking she might of just put too much or something.

Alexity

That's really odd, I haven't had them bleed on me at all and I usually just slap them on out of the tube with no primer or liner. I don't have any of the darker ones so I don't know if those do or not, but I'm thinking she might of just put too much or something.
I have the darker ones too and none of them bleeded on me. They stayed pretty well on my lips, especially red necessity. It was perfectly fine a whole evening.

Here I'm wearing it with no lip liner. It's perfect for valentine's day, I think.

Rainbunny

I have the darker ones too and none of them bleeded on me. They stayed pretty well on my lips, especially red necessity. It was perfectly fine a whole evening. Here I'm wearing it with no lip liner. It's perfect for valentine's day, I think.
That is a lovely colour on you.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I really hate buying from macys! I still havent received my lippies yet sigh
I don't like ordering from Macy's either. I only order from them as my last resort (Huggables) and/or if I don't have a choice (Marilyn Monroe). I ordered mine on Friday, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I guess that's not so bad. I just don't like that they use SmartPost because I have issues with my mailman delivering my stuff to the wrong address, so I get a little nervous with every order. I did get $14.40 cashback, so I guess that's good. When did you place your order?

josephine90

I don't like ordering from Macy's either. I only order from them as my last resort (Huggables) and/or if I don't have a choice (Marilyn Monroe). I ordered mine on Friday, and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow. I guess that's not so bad. I just don't like that they use SmartPost because I have issues with my mailman delivering my stuff to the wrong address, so I get a little nervous with every order. I did get $14.40 cashback, so I guess that's good. When did you place your order?
I ordered last Monday, the expected delivery date was 2/8 but up to today, I still have not received it :(

elegant-one

I have the darker ones too and none of them bleeded on me. They stayed pretty well on my lips, especially red necessity. It was perfectly fine a whole evening.

Here I'm wearing it with no lip liner. It's perfect for valentine's day, I think.
GORGEOUS! I really love red on you.
bigheart.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I just checked my tracking # and it says my package was delivered yesterday. I guess it's in my mailbox. (It better be!) I'll check when I get home from work.

patentg33k

Loving Love Beam with FOF Petal Power blush! It makes me think that Spring is here already--and they coordinate really nicely together.

JulesPhoenix

Very pretty!!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I got all my Huggables today! I can't believe I almost skipped these. I'm in love with the formula, and all the shades are lovely and very wearable. :love:

liba

I got all my Huggables today! I can't believe I almost skipped these. I'm in love with the formula, and all the shades are lovely and very wearable.
love.gif
Which ones did you get?

I'm wearing Commotion today, as a matter of fact!