MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

Alexity

pompom.gif
I hope you love them on dear! WAF is one of my faves
I'm also for What a feeling. It is such a beautiful, soft colour. I love it!

PixieDancer

Ok... I did it. I was tracking down some BU's of my beloved and discontinued Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye and ordered 2 more from Macy's. And as a little Valentine's Day gift to myself (and a reward for my hard work at organizing my stash), I allowed a Feeling Amorous Huggable to jump into my cart. I know I shouldn't have... but I just KNOW I'll use it a ton... especially this Spring/Summer! So I don't feel super bad about it.

elegant-one

Ok... I did it. I was tracking down some BU's of my beloved and discontinued Prep & Prime Vibrancy Eye and ordered 2 more from Macy's. And as a little Valentine's Day gift to myself (and a reward for my hard work at organizing my stash), I allowed a Feeling Amorous Huggable to jump into my cart. I know I shouldn't have... but I just KNOW I'll use it a ton... especially this Spring/Summer! So I don't feel super bad about it.
th_thstars.gif
You'll love it & it will be beautiful on.

User38

I have used FA? more than my Cherry (I only got 2)... but everytime I wear it.. I have had great luck.. and lotsa love.. lol.

don't feel bad.. it's a tiny purchase with a big payback - the name alone is worth it.. lol
heart.gif

User38

My lippies are here! 6 days late lol but watever I love them! Now I want what a feeling too but I can't have everything I want in life, 2 is enough for now
smiles.gif
There is a huge disclaimer on Nordies site when you order from them: Due to severe weather, we cannot guarantee delivery.. etc. and bla bla.. but it's true, most mail is backed up to next year.. lol

martiangurll

I am glad to see you jumped on the wagon in spite of your low buy, because these are totally worth it. Even though I could probably dupe all of these, the formula is so conditioning on my lips I am wearing the heck out of these. I especially try and wear one if I wore a matte the day before so my lips don't get too flakey or chapped. These are the one product that actually improves my lip moisture and condition, besides Tendertones and these actually have pigmentation that shows up!

Who wants to play the ranking game?

My favorites in order of like to best

Fashion Force < What a Feeling < Touch < Rusty < Rich Marroon < Feeling Amorous < Commotion!!!! <3 <3 <3

elegant-one

Now you expect us to believe that? You didn't get a WAF bu?
cutey.gif

Fashion Force < What a Feeling < Touch < Rusty < Rich Marroon < Feeling Amorous < Commotion!!!! <3 <3 <3
amuse.gif
girlhaha.gif
WAF

Mine is from most love love love to love. I LOVE all of them!

Cherry Glaze < Red Necessity < Feeling Amorous < WAF < Commotion < Love Beam < OFP

PixieDancer

Now you expect us to believe that? You didn't get a WAF bu?
cutey.gif

Yes, I knew the Peacocky shadows were gonna be like Starflash and I was gonna end up wanting them all. I finally got Dandizette which completed my getting all of them. I have no restraint. I wish there had been more neutrals but I am not expecting this formula again. The Kissables I would love to see again and that is realistic I think.

I am glad to see you jumped on the wagon in spite of your low buy, because these are totally worth it. Even though I could probably dupe all of these, the formula is so conditioning on my lips I am wearing the heck out of these. I especially try and wear one if I wore a matte the day before so my lips don't get too flakey or chapped. These are the one product that actually improves my lip moisture and condition, besides Tendertones and these actually have pigmentation that shows up!

ALLLLLLL of THISSSSS! I really don't feel too bad for picking up another one of these! I'd love to have them all! I'm so jealous! But my new baby FA? is towards the top of your list!! SO excited to get it!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I'm gonna have to add Red Necessity and Cherry Glaze to my top favorites.
heart.gif

If I have to rank them, it would be:

1. Commotion
  2. Feeling Amorous?
  3. Red Necessity
  4. Cherry Glaze
  5. Love Beam
  6. Out for Passion
  7. What a Feeling!
  8. Fashion Force
  9. Fresh and Frisky
  10. Rich Marron
  11. Rusty
  12. Touché

elegant-one

I'm gonna have to add Red Necessity and Cherry Glaze to my top favorites.
heart.gif

If I have to rank them, it would be:

1. Commotion
  2. Feeling Amorous?
  3. Red Necessity
  4. Cherry Glaze
  5. Love Beam
  6. Out for Passion
  7. What a Feeling!
  8. Fashion Force
  9. Fresh and Frisky
  10. Rich Marron
  11. Rusty
  12. Touché
greengrin.gif
They are so awesome! Glad you love them

liba

I cannot wait to get it! I LOVE these! I hope they bring them back SOON!

OHHHHH NOOOOOO.... heehee THAT could be dangerous, but I'll take the chance! Hey, if it worked for Bert, who knows what's in store for me!!?? Is his friend Ernie available (not to be confused with Erine! LOL)!!??????
bigheart.gif

ALLLLLLL of THISSSSS! I really don't feel too bad for picking up another one of these! I'd love to have them all! I'm so jealous! But my new baby FA? is towards the top of your list!! SO excited to get it!!
Erine's already married to Elegant-One anyways….
girlhaha.gif

PixieDancer

curtsey.gif

The most recent LE Veluxe Pearl shadows are very comparable to the MegaMetals - maybe a little less blendable, but not by much, and the finish looks very close. I always loved the Kissables, but at this point, I'd be up for something similar but better. The Huggables are sort of in that department and I'm curious to see what's up with the Patentpolish and Velvetease pencils. My first tube of Flaunting It was the first gloss that's ever gone bad on me, so maybe something new without an applicator would be even better!

I definitely bought some Huggables I've got similar colors of already, but yes, the formula's so much better, it just blows my old ones out of the water!

Erine's already married to Elegant-One anyways….
girlhaha.gif
LOL That's true... But Elegant-One DOES flirt with me.... HeeHee Shhhhhhh!
blush-anim-cl.gif

JulesPhoenix

I'm gonna have to add Red Necessity and Cherry Glaze to my top favorites.  :heart: If I have to rank them, it would be:
  1. Commotion
  2. Feeling Amorous?
  3. Red Necessity
  4. Cherry Glaze
  5. Love Beam
  6. Out for Passion
  7. What a Feeling!
  8. Fashion Force
  9. Fresh and Frisky
  10. Rich Marron
  11. Rusty
  12. Touché
I need Feeling Amorous? and Commotion!!!

lipstickaddict

I have used FA? more than my Cherry (I only got 2)... but everytime I wear it.. I have had great luck.. and lotsa love.. lol.

don't feel bad.. it's a tiny purchase with a big payback - the name alone is worth it.. lol
heart.gif
Just tracked down FA! Cannot wait to try it!
heart.gif
th_happy1.gif