MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

User38

I have worn my FA? once a week .. every week since I got it. That says a lot for it.. love
heart.gif

enjoy!

martiangurll

FA is really growing on me, it may pass Commotion as most loved. These are going to keep my lips from peeling off as Winter takes it last bite out of them. I wear these 4 or 5 times a week y'all. Although I love Commotion and FA for the colors, Rich Marron is my silent workhorse. It isn't bam, in your face, but it is the perfect MLBB on me. I may have to do a BU.

elegant-one

I agree. I have been wearing these babies non-stop
heart.gif
My lips thank me by not peeling and acting all dry & crabby
greengrin.gif

Feeling Amorous is tops for sure. I think I grab that shade the most.

Prettypackages

Libs is about to make me buy them all
and now that I've finally tried one, Rusty, I wish I had bought them all. My bank account is happy, but the makeup addict in me is not.

OMG, these feel amazing. My lips felt like butter. I put it on and it lasted through normal wear except for eating. But I lick my lips a lot so lipsticks NEVER last on me, I don't go by staying power anyway.

The color Rusty was interesting. I get it is a brick red type color, but the pink in my lips did some weird things to it. It looked like a purple hue was coming through...

I should have listened to you, or tried them sooner, b/c now I want all the colors... I've been so consumed with work, I honestly don't remember which ones I don't have. LOL

Yazmin

MAC has cleared out all of the Huggables on their website save two: Touche' is still available and Commotion is back in stock.

liba

and now that I've finally tried one, Rusty, I wish I had bought them all. My bank account is happy, but the makeup addict in me is not.

OMG, these feel amazing. My lips felt like butter. I put it on and it lasted through normal wear except for eating. But I lick my lips a lot so lipsticks NEVER last on me, I don't go by staying power anyway.

The color Rusty was interesting. I get it is a brick red type color, but the pink in my lips did some weird things to it. It looked like a purple hue was coming through...

I should have listened to you, or tried them sooner, b/c now I want all the colors... I've been so consumed with work, I honestly don't remember which ones I don't have. LOL
I bet these will be back. MAC corporate took notice of how well they did.

I bought quite a few of them, but I was honestly pretty restrained and skipped most of the brights. I won't make that same mistake twice, BUT I will have to say, the Patentpolish pencils are looking so good, they may even put the Huggables to shame. If I love that formula, I am going to go hog wild and get 'em all.

My top 3 have been Touche, OFP and Fresh & Frisky. They all get worn every single week. I've had a lot of colds this winter and even still, my lips are in great condition. The Huggables certainly are what's up with that (along with my Mineralize balms, which I am starting to run low on, sadly).

Prettypackages

I hope so. I missed out on touche. I am so amazed on how comfortable these are. Your post makes me want to go play in makeup and go out. LOL

lipstickaddict

Touche is still available on the Mac US website in the goodbye section, or at least it was still available last night! Just thought I'd let you know!

lipstickaddict

I agree. I have been wearing these babies non-stop
heart.gif
My lips thank me by not peeling and acting all dry & crabby
greengrin.gif

Feeling Amorous is tops for sure. I think I grab that shade the most.
Me too! I ended up backing it up and am really glad I did! LOVE it!
heart.gif
And what I really love, is that I can easily wear my matte lipstick on alternate days now since my lips are so much better!
heart2.gif

TwistedFaith

I'm fighting the urge to buy Touché, because I love these so much, and it's the last huggable available on the US site. But I think Touché might not really show up on my brown-y pigmented lips. It will probably sell out while I'm trying to make up my mind...

deadSAVVY

I'm fighting the urge to buy Touché, because I love these so much, and it's the last huggable available on the US site. But I think Touché might not really show up on my brown-y pigmented lips. It will probably sell out while I'm trying to make up my mind...
I know I have touché but because it's on the goodbyes I feel like I need a BU which I don't! Lol I'm nc44-45 with pigmented lips and it doesn't show. It's like a glorious lip balm lol. I love it anyways because of the formula :/ :heart:

TwistedFaith

I know I have touché but because it's on the goodbyes I feel like I need a BU which I don't! Lol I'm nc44-45 with pigmented lips and it doesn't show. It's like a glorious lip balm lol. I love it anyways because of the formula :/ :heart:
Lol, I know! It's so tempting...just sitting there, all available and ish. Ugh!

lipstickaddict

I REALLY wish I had jumped on the Huggable train when I had the opportunity! These lipsticks are just AWESOME in every way possible! I have managed to hunt down quite a few already, but I dearly wish I had more sense to give them an opportunity in the first place!
weeping.gif
I really hope that corporate recognizes how loved they are and how much we want them back!

patentg33k

I REALLY wish I had jumped on the Huggable train when I had the opportunity! These lipsticks are just AWESOME in every way possible! I have managed to hunt down quite a few already, but I dearly wish I had more sense to give them an opportunity in the first place!
weeping.gif
I really hope that corporate recognizes how loved they are and how much we want them back!
They really are wonderful. I know that the Chante's are quite a bit more (but similar in formula). You might love Chante's as well if you are looking to expand your range of colors and don't want to pay evil bay prices for MAC.

I never invested in Chante's until I tried the Huggables. Now I can see getting more, especially if MAC doesn't bring out more of these.

lipstickaddict

They really are wonderful. I know that the Chante's are quite a bit more (but similar in formula). You might love Chante's as well if you are looking to expand your range of colors and don't want to pay evil bay prices for MAC.

I never invested in Chante's until I tried the Huggables. Now I can see getting more, especially if MAC doesn't bring out more of these.
Chante's? Can you clarify? Never heard this name before!

Latest posts