MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The formula seems nice! Those colours aren't for me, but now I'm looking forward to the nude and rose one. Thanks for the link!

I see them on the french site, but somehow the pics aren't showing up for me. We don't have them on the german site either.

The formula is a long wearing one like the YSL lip stains, so it's a little sticky. However it really seems long wearing
amuse.gif

I'll be working tomorrow so I'll try the Cherry Glaze all the day, and I'll tell if it's really excellent or not
winks.gif

I will post all my pictures there!

So here are the swatches on my hand (I am NW20)
From left to right : Fresh & Frisky, Cherry Glaze and Red Necessity

All the Huggable Lipcolours are long wearing and creamy. The texture is a bit sticky though. It reminds me of the YSL lip stains.
I think every shade made my lips look "bigger"^^
I do prefer Cherry Glaze, because I love red lipsticks!
But they are all really gorgeous shades!
Here is the cold metallic packaging :

Fresh & Frisky is a neutral peach cream, with beige undertones.
Very nice for an everyday makeup.

Packaging and colour :

Result on my lips (Sorry for the IPhone 4s quality...) :

Cherry Glaze is a beautiful red with orange undertones. It reminds me of the Lady Bug's MAC lipstick that I love!

Packaging and colour (Gorgeous) :

Result on my lips (I love it so much!) :

Red Necessity is a great deep red. Love that colour, and MAC too obviously!^^

Packaging and colour :

Result on my lips :

Corally

Thank you for sharing Tinker-Belle! They look nice, especially Fresh & Frisky. But I don't think I'll have any funds left after PC and MN and these Huggables are pretty expensive lippies imo (especially outside US) so I'm going to skip this collection. :) Unless the plum one looks like Plum Bright or at least similar. :D

KrystalAnne

Cherry Glaze is a beautiful red with orange undertones. It reminds me of the Lady Bug's MAC lipstick that I love!

Packaging and colour :

Result on my lips :

Packaging and colour :

Result on my lips :
Thank you for the swatches! Definitely getting Cherry glaze!

martiangurll

Packaging reminds me of slim shines! I'm definitely on board with Cherry glaze and the Marron one. Heck I may get them all. Well all that have pigmentation equal to or greater than a Lustre finish lipstick.

kerry-jane88

I will post all my pictures there! So here are the swatches on my hand (I am NW20) From left to right : Fresh & Frisky, Cherry Glaze and Red Necessity   All the Huggable Lipcolours are long wearing and creamy. The texture is a bit sticky though. It reminds me of the YSL lip stains. I think every shade made my lips look "bigger"^^ I do prefer Cherry Glaze, because I love red lipsticks! But they are all really gorgeous shades! Here is the cold metallic packaging :   Fresh & Frisky is a neutral peach cream, with beige undertones. Very nice for an everyday makeup. Packaging and colour : Result on my lips (Sorry for the IPhone 4s quality...) :   Cherry Glaze is a beautiful red with orange undertones. It reminds me of the Lady Bug's MAC lipstick that I love! Packaging and colour (Gorgeous) : Result on my lips (I love it so much!) : Red Necessity is a great deep red. Love that colour, and MAC too obviously!^^ Packaging and colour : Result on my lips :
Thank you for the lovely pictures :) I've been lured back into wanting these now!

aradhana

Everyone I've talked to who actually has been able to hands-on play with these says the same thing - that they're the bomb.

I wish the color selection was a little more daring, but there are a few in there that I'm going to want to own right off the bat, no matter what else.
strange also that they would make new products like this LE...hopefully if they really are the bomb and sell well, we'll get them as perm items.

i'm considering skipping the punk couture collection, so maybe i'll pick up one of these lippies....