MAC Huggable Lipcolour Collection (December 26, 2013)

MakeupForMommy

I'm thinking... Commotion Red Necessity Fresh & Frisky Rich Marron Fashion Force Rusty For now.... Hopefully the list shortens after swatches.

bluelitzer

Just Rich Marron for me
drinkup.gif

jennyap

My maybe list: Commotion What a Feeling Feeling Amorous Fresh & Frisky Fashion Force In reality I will probably only pick up one or two unless the colours/formula are amazing.

whittnee

I'm most likely going to get them all except touché depending on how light it is . I'm a sucker for mac ): .

MissTT

Hmmm. Wonder how these would compare to YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis a Levres Glossy Stain?

madameb

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am obsessed. Im def buying a bunch of them
I wish they would replace the sheen supremes!!!!
eyelove.gif

liba

These are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am obsessed. Im def buying a bunch of them
I wish they would replace the sheen supremes!!!!
eyelove.gif
Everyone I've talked to who actually has been able to hands-on play with these says the same thing - that they're the bomb.

I wish the color selection was a little more daring, but there are a few in there that I'm going to want to own right off the bat, no matter what else.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wish we had some pics. I'm getting impatient because I'm skipping so many collections and I finally want to get excited about something again!

lyseD

I wish we had some pics. I'm getting impatient because I'm skipping so many collections and I finally want to get excited about something again!
Me too. The only things on my list for November/December are a shadow and gloss from Magnetic Nude so I should have plenty of MAC money left for Huggables.