MAC - Ice Parade and Dazzlespheres Discussion

PeachTwist

^ JulieG is the reason I bought the Cool palette. Then I saw xsparkage with the Sultry palette so I'll be buying that next, lol.

wishonastar

^ JulieG is the reason I bought the Cool palette. Then I saw xsparkage with the Sultry palette so I'll be buying that next, lol.

I bought the Sultry palette after seeing her look, I loved it. It was on my list anyway but T's swatches turned me off it but xsparkage made it look beautiful.

I've also just ordered She-zam d/g and the pink dazzlesphere lipgloss set. I think the colours are pretty on their own, not terribly unique but I think they will look beautiful over lipsticks. I got She-zam because I crossed it off my list before and think it looks so pretty in xsparkage's last couple of looks on her blog so I would probably regret not buying it.

LMD84

I bought the Sultry palette after seeing her look, I loved it. It was on my list anyway but T's swatches turned me off it but xsparkage made it look beautiful.

I've also just ordered She-zam d/g and the pink dazzlesphere lipgloss set. I think the colours are pretty on their own, not terribly unique but I think they will look beautiful over lipsticks. I got She-zam because I crossed it off my list before and think it looks so pretty in xsparkage's last couple of looks on her blog so I would probably regret not buying it.
she zam is lovely and i really like it! i have it from a older collection and it looks fab!

Rinstar

I thought the Dazzlespheres would be on the site tonight, but it doesn't look like they will be! I really want the coral and neutral lip sets.

UrbanSweetheart

oh, how I've missed you Specktra ladies! *hugs* I think I've only been away for a few days to a week, but it feels like forever!

I really want the coral gloss set, but I can't order it online :( are the dazzlespheres releasing in store this thursday?

LMD84

oh, how I've missed you Specktra ladies! *hugs* I think I've only been away for a few days to a week, but it feels like forever!

I really want the coral gloss set, but I can't order it online :( are the dazzlespheres releasing in store this thursday?

yup i know what you mean! i can't spend a day away from this place usually! ;p

MRV

I got my Warm Face Kit from US today. Can't wait to try them on tomorrow! Mellowarm l/s is quite MLBB (for what I can see in this darkness). I could not find a close dupe from my stash, but it's 100% sure that it is not a frost, but a cremesheen. I don't know what's with Mac labeling both Hot Gossip and Mellowarm frosts, when they clearly are cremesheens. The l/g Join the Party looks like New Brave Bronze in l/g format, but I have not swatched it yet.

pocketmouse

Temptalia posted her first impressions & swatches video on the Dazzlespheres:
http://www.temptalia.com/video-review-mac-dazzlespheres-first-impressions-swatches

I
want to pass on this collection but the pink dazzlesphere looks mighty nice, and I'm just getting into wearing lip products so I could use a variety of pink glosses for a good deal (.. mm, speaking of which, I could probably use some coral or nude ones too)
th_rolleye0014.gif

Richelle83

Smoky Plum piggie looks a 10 times better in the video than on her blog. Glad it comes out in stores tomorrow so I can see for myself.

martiangurll

I would be more tempted to get the mini glosses if they were B2M-able. I think these will be coming to the CCO soon. I do feel tempted by the Berry pigment set and the Smoky plum one as well!

LMD84

i think i shall wait to buy anymore mini sets purely because they always end up in cco's. i shall be going to one a couple of times next year so i don't need to buy them now - if they appear there great if not i won't be too sad :)

martiangurll

i think i shall wait to buy anymore mini sets purely because they always end up in cco's. i shall be going to one a couple of times next year so i don't need to buy them now - if they appear there great if not i won't be too sad :)

Also, if you just want one of the minis and not all of them, ACW seems to sell the items individually after a time...even though I guess technically not for individual sale. I like how they split up the pigment charm jars in the past, so I could just get the piggie I want and not all the repromotes. They charge more than they are worth, but still better than buying more product than you need...

So what pigments or glosses are we loving for those who have had the chance to sample these in person???