MAC in Belguim ???

yahoo.gif
The
EMANUEL UNGARO Collection is now in the MAC BXL !!!
yahoo.gif

ohthedrama4vi.gif
thmbdn.gif
BUT
thmbdn.gif
ohthedrama4vi.gif

They don't have the CCB Crushed bougainvillea!!! The M.A.'s said that it was cancelled for BELGIUM... and really, that SUCKS
ssad.gif
thmbdn.gif
ssad.gif
coz here in Belgium, not only they don't apply the BACK2MAC program, MAC here doesn't give any pigments samples, eventhou we buy sooooo much stuff =(, we also don't get all the other collections that were or will be out in the other countries!!!
we are always forgotten
!!!
angry.gif
WTF2.gif
angry.gif

chirufus

pompom.gif
MAC store at the Wijnegem Shopping Center
pompom.gif

Hi everyone,
I live near that shopping center... and during my last visit there, couldn't believe my eyes...It will be open soon. It's on the ground floor near entrance number. I think and hope maybe for the "Flair shopping Day" 19/10/2008

A SA from the store in Antwerp told me that they will change to a pro shop in January of 2009... but I'm not sure if it's true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsugar
When will the Manish Arora collection be out in Belgium?

Sorry dear but the answer will be
nope.gif
"NEVER"
nope.gif

I asked it to the MA's here in BXL and they even phoned Antwerp to be sure, and the answer is
thmbdn.gif
NO
thmbdn.gif

chirufus

yahoo.gif
The shop is open at Wijnegem Shopping Center
yahoo.gif

The Adoring Carmine Brush set will be available from Monday 3 November.

That will be my next
mac_haul.gif

Pinayfrench

I bought the Manish Aurora Collection in France. It is exclusive at Rue de Faubourg St. Honoré only. You cannot find it anywhere else.

Aurynn

Can't wait to get my share of Adoring Carmine. A friend of mine went to inform for me (I actually planted the seeds of MAC-addiction with her... hehe) and they only have two kinds? The face brushes and one kind of the other ones (don't know if they're eye or basic brushes)?

Aurynn

Update on MAC Antwerp:

Available now are:
Adoring Carmine (no eye brush set though according to my friend)
Passions of Red

mac_haul.gif
MAC BXL
mac_haul.gif
(available)

- ADORING CARMINE :
* Red lips
* Pink lips
* Neutral lips
* Eye brush set
* Face brush set
* Basic brush set

- Holiday Collection
* 4 Eye palettes
* 3 Lip palettes

- Red She Said Collection

- Enchanting Vermillion Collection

chirufus

The little darling sets, Charming Garnet Glamour Basics Kit and the fall/winter trend bags are out in Belgium
choochoo.gif

Lotte

Hi,

Can someone tell me if the people at the Brussels MAC store speak dutch well ?
I live near Brussels but my French is horrible, but I always want some advise when I buy make-up...

Thanks !
Lotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirufus
The Metal Urge collection is out.
choochoo.gif
I saw it today in the Mac store in Antwerp.

Same in the BXL MAC Store
winkiss.gif

The MONOGRAM Collection is out now in BXL MAC Store also
mac_haul.gif

To the Pros out there... I was told at the MAC Bxl store that they weren't allowed to give the Pro Discount anymore on limited editions products from the looks. Now I know from the past that they don't do discounts on Christmas eyeshadow palettes, sets and selected exclusives (and ofcourse VivaGlam); but now on the looks aswell???

What's up with MAC Benelux? Already no back-to-MAC in Belgium and now this too!!!
th_dunno.gif