MAC in Belguim ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Well a couple of weeks ago I went there on a saturday (Brussels) and specifically asked for Cool Heat. A girl there went and checked with the manager who said "next week" being the first week in July.

When I went the following week, two different MAs looked at me like I was from another planet. They said they knew nothing about it, hadnt heard of it at all, and they were due to go on training for the autumn collections at the end of July. She insisted that all they had was neo sci fi, and then september collections next. In think she thought i was making it up. I told her that it was out already across Europe, and on the French, German and UK websites. Still the blank look.

Anyway, my good time MA called Antwerp who said they were getting it but it would be delayed.

In any case, i went back home to London and got it there. Sometimes I wonder about that Brussels store...I mean they havent got a clue half the time and everything is ALWAYS delayed!!!
ssad.gif

LOL
th_LMAO.gif

That's a bit true that some of them doesn't know a lot of the coming collection, and it seems like we (the customers) are the ones who are informing them!!!
But other than that, all the MA in the Brussels MAC are soooooo nice and friendly, and really give great advices, not just selling the stuffs!!!
That's y I really admire them for that!!! Especially I'm always there coz I live just 5 minutes away!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Newayz, my frequent MA (MAC Bxl) told me that the collection "NEW VIEW/ELECTRO FLASH/SONIC CHIC" will be out this JULY 21st, but unfortunately, it's a holiday!!! So we can only have a peek on them on the 22nd of July (Tuesday)
drools.gif

Hope this helps!!!

JustDivine

True, they're v sweet and lovely no doubt.

But like you, I always seem to be giving them info about stuff! So much so that they keep telling me I should apply to work there. But alas, I'm leaving for good next week!

Quote:
But like you, I always seem to be giving them info about stuff! So much so that they keep telling me I should apply to work there.

Oooh!!! so ur a MA too?
btw where in bxl r u?
th_confused_new.gif

JustDivine

LOL I'm certainly not! I have had experience in beauty and makup cos I worked in a department store in London. I'm actually in European Law! But I'm also a beauty journalist, lol.

I live in Woluwe St Lambert and I work close to Madou

th_thstars.gif
ATTENTION - ATTENTION
th_thstars.gif

The *SONIC CHIC* - *NEW VIEW* - *ELECTRO FLASH* Collection
are out in the BRUSSELS MAC STORE !!!!

Go check them out... they are all soooo gorgeous
flower.gif

and they are also LE so go and get them while they are still *HOT*

dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif
dothewave.gif

th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
Is the MAC Brush #189, a LE (Limited Edition)here in Belgium?
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif
th_confused_new.gif

I was wondering, coz my MA here in BXL MAC Store told me that it's a LE, but on YT (youtube), a makeup guru that works in a MAC Store in the US specifically said that it's a Permanent.
So I'm a bit confused
th_dunno.gif

Can any MA here in Belgium plz comment on this?

THANKS in advance
winks.gif

JustDivine

You won't find any MAC MA's on here!!

I don't think Specktra has quite reached them yet!!

I would take their info with a pinch of salt. It is rarely correct. They told me they weren't even getting the Mineralized collections or Cool Heat. Shows you how much they know.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsugar
Does anyone know if they have the #180 brush for sale in Antwerp or Brussels?

I saw it in Brussels about 2 months ago.

thelove4tequila

Quote:

I would take their info with a pinch of salt. It is rarely correct. They told me they weren't even getting the Mineralized collections or Cool Heat. Shows you how much they know.

I agree, the MAs here don't know too much sometimes. I just play dumb now if I know more info than them.

Mostly every country has launched the CULT OF CHERRY and OVERRICH Coll.!!!
But unfortunately here in Brussels, they still don't have it :'(

kittiegothgirl

Quote:

i told the girls in Antwerp about specktra and one said she knew it but ..
th_dunno.gif

i agree that some of them are completely unaware of stuff they should know
,its weird that i can give them more info on new collections etc most of the time .

kittiegothgirl

does anyone know if the lustre twins are going to be available here?
the guy who works in the mac in antwerp said they werent going to get them :s
i was sooo upset
thmbdn.gif

BUT the guy was really friendly , i hope to see him everytime i go there because it seems like it are always other people when i go ..

Latest posts