MAC in Belguim ???

bartp

and yes.. the countdown for the Brussels store seems to have started, appartently it should open within 14 days.. that's what I heard yesterday...

elspriem

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartp
hi, Heatherette and Dress camp should be available at the end of this week. ( April 4). Maccosmetics.co.uk already has the Euristocrats online, and I believe the Euristocrats lipsticks will follow shortly after Heatherette. (btw, I already tried Saint Germain and it's a wonderful opaque soft pink, I' must not sure how similar it is to Melrose Mood from Heatherette)

Euristocrats lippies are out now. Dress Camp is expected late April/early May

JustDivine

Heatherette is in Antwerp, I was there today. They had all dressed up in Heatherette gear and pinned American flags on.....!!

The collecton doesnt impress me tho...

Brussels is opening on the 25th or 27th of April. I know this cos me fav MA is moving to work there.

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartp
(btw, I already tried Saint Germain and it's a wonderful opaque soft pink, I' must not sure how similar it is to Melrose Mood from Heatherette)

Saint Germain and Melrose Mood are very very similar. So close in fact I'm thinking about selling my Saint Germain.

JustDivine

I posted this earlier, but the MA who I know in Antwerp is moving to work there, and told me the 25th or 27th.

Soooo its getting close!! Although I haven't been near Louise this week so I don't know that it hasn't already opened....I think I'll call and find out!

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
I called up the store today and they said its next Wednesday.

Thank you so much!
thmbup.gif

JustDivine

ACTUALLY
I went past on Sat and it was OPEN!! The girl I spoke with obv didn't know what she was talking about...I was on my way to the gym, but ended up spending over an hour in the store instead!

Much better than Antwerp...bigger, brighter and better IMO. They have Heatherette also......I walked out having spent 210 euro!!

elspriem

Quote:
Oh and its NOT a Pro Store....

as I've been told, Antwerp will go Pro now soon - and as long as there isn't another FS store opening, Brussels will not go Pro

thelove4tequila

Quote:
ACTUALLY
I went past on Sat and it was OPEN!! The girl I spoke with obv didn't know what she was talking about...I was on my way to the gym, but ended up spending over an hour in the store instead!

Much better than Antwerp...bigger, brighter and better IMO. They have Heatherette also......I walked out having spent 210 euro!!

Wow!!! Sooo excited! I think I may go there tomorrow.
yahoo.gif
I can't wait to see Dazzleglass in person.

Anyone know when Dazzleglass is coming out in Europe?

elspriem

Quote:
Well I was told January=Pro...I dont know if she meant January just gone, or next yeear....

the way they told me is that there will always have to be a regular FS store as that's MAC's policy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see - there are always so many conflicting stories circulating, even coming from the MAC SA's

elspriem

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Anyone know when Dazzleglass is coming out in Europe?

I was told that Dazzleglass will be released here after Naughty Nauticals (mid to end May)

JustDivine

At the moment they just have Heatherette which is good actually because it's already been out a while in Antwerp so I thought they wouldn't bother with it here.

I believe the next collections are NN and Mineralised Foundation loose(should be this week!)....I think Dazzleglass might come later.

It's exciting though....go check it out!!

bartp

I received the same remark a few weeks ago.

The sales assistants told me it would be January... so that means, postponed again until the beginning of 2009... if the information is true of course.

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by elspriem
the way they told me is that there will always have to be a regular FS store as that's MAC's policy. Guess we'll just have to wait and see - there are always so many conflicting stories circulating, even coming from the MAC SA's

Sorry that was prob really confusing! She told me that Antwerp is/will go Pro in January.....like I said, I dunno whether thats 2008 or 2009!!
Bur for now Brussels will be FS only, not Pro

Latest posts