MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

CaliMel

I know, right?! I've been waiting this whole time for Mac to stock all of the skinfinishes, and then they pop up on macys site, out of the blue! If macys knows what's good for 'em, there will be no trouble shipping my products
th_devil.gif
hehe...
angelic.gif
lol
I know! I'm worried a little bit because it's so weird that the MAC site doesn't have them yet? I mean there must have been problems with their supplier or something?
It's just a little odd!
But at least we got our orders in. =]

BeautyByLele

I just realized I havent even used my EDSF from the very first launch... Heheheh but that still doesnt matter Im getting these ones.. LOL !

VampyCouture

PrettyKitty,

I love Flaming Chic on you!! What are you using on your face? It's flawless in every picture
eyelove.gif

I'm thinking of getting Opalesse after seeing T's swatches.

Miss Dynamite

Thanks, Shellcat! I usually wait for the 20% discount to purchase items on my wishlist (at least those that are permanent).

A clearance sale would be great!
Yeah, I never understood why MAC is pretty much the only makeup company that NEVER does discounts, even once a year would be nice...or like somebody said, just items from the goodbye section. Most of us have spent thousands on MAC and we don't even get a sale as thanks.

Oh and in good news, I get one of my packages tomorrow! I can't wait to play with the eyeshadows!

erine1881

exactly! there's makeup that is too light for my NC30 skin and I knew what u were saying. Some people Take things the wrong way because they are looking for it. I didn't see u post anything remotely considered "racist". the other user did however make comments attacking people in a somewhat reverse racist tone... but anyways, do u think At dusk will work for me?
Thanks Naughty, and yes, i do think AD would work on you. As it's one of the lighter colours that has the "layer" on it, give it a bit to wear off. Then all it is is pure gorgeousness!

Icecaramellatte

Yeah, I never understood why MAC is pretty much the only makeup company that NEVER does discounts, even once a year would be nice...or like somebody said, just items from the goodbye section. Most of us have spent thousands on MAC and we don't even get a sale as thanks.

Oh and in good news, I get one of my packages tomorrow! I can't wait to play with the eyeshadows!
Am I crazy? I think they did do a discount once or twice. I think I was broke then but it seems like a lot of people bought brushes. Am I nuts?

Naughtyp

15% isn't much but I'm going to get some stuff anyways and use my free shipping coupon to get some stuff that's online only. just wish it wasnt the same day that Mac releases IED on counters... I hopefully will get TRiple Impact and I'm going to try the blushes in person to see if I get one or not. I like flaming chic but pretty kitty's review compared to to love loud which I already have and like better in her swatches I don't have any blushes like At Dusk I hits don't know If I feel like paying $25 for a blush that I really have to layer

BeautyByLele

Am I crazy? I think they did do a discount once or twice. I think I was broke then but it seems like a lot of people bought brushes. Am I nuts?
No, I remember yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs ago Mac and something like a FF Sale. I think it was like either 20% or 25% off

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty,

I love Flaming Chic on you!! What are you using on your face? It's flawless in every picture
eyelove.gif

I'm thinking of getting Opalesse after seeing T's swatches.
Thanks! I used :

- Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup ME4 (Merhon)
- Ultimate foundation 302-65a (Cinema Secrets) used it as a concealer
- Colorless face powder Neutral Set + Banana (Ben Nye)
- Bahama Mama bronzing powder (theBalm)
- Bridal makeup setting spray (Skindinavia)

Janice

Anyone who insists on continuing the drama from yesterday will be banned. This is your notice. Take it to PM's or the Deep Thoughts forum if you really want to debate the topic with civility, please.

StrongWoman

Longtime lurker here. I love MAC and Spektra, and we all share that love. That said, the takeaway from this exchange is that you never know what people are going through. Erine is a skilled artist and I believe her that she had no racist intent. Her words pushed buttons for people, though, who *are* tired of being told what works simply based on their race or skin color. It's just important to be mindful, particularly if you have the privilege of not being told those things and race is not as sensitive of a subject for you.

Naughtyp

Thanks Naughty, and yes, i do think AD would work on you. As it's one of the lighter colours that has the "layer" on it, give it a bit to wear off. Then all it is is pure gorgeousness!
oh ya ok I forgot people were mentioning the layer, but it seems like a perfect natural blush for me! I just hope I don't change my mind and want more eye shadows when I go to the counter lol

kimibos

Longtime lurker here. I love MAC and Spektra, and we all share that love. That said, the takeaway from this exchange is that you never know what people are going through. Erine is a skilled artist and I believe her that she had no racist intent. Her words pushed buttons for people, though, who *are* tired of being told what works simply based on their race or skin color. It's just important to be mindful, particularly if you have the privilege of not being told those things and race is not as sensitive of a subject for you.
strong woman, you are going to get banned with just 1 post. let it die!

Janice

strong woman, you are going to get banned with just 1 post. let it die!
No worries kimibos, I have much respect her post and think it's very good advice for everyone involved.
friends.gif

(eta - I also realize the OP might not have had time to see my post as we made them within seconds of each other)

StrongWoman

LOL. I saw the admin's post after I posted it. Not sure what's worse: missing out on My Paradise or getting banned from Spektra on day one. Sorry, I was trying to validate everyone's POV. I am anxious to see swatches of this collection. And yeah, where is Flaming Chic on T's website?