MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Prettypackages

Gorgeous.

I like all of the pics we've seen so far.

It seems like this release is super slow or delayed. Wouldn't we have had pages of swatches by now, if it is released on the web?

Here's Flaming Chic on me, feel free to click on the link in my signature to see more pics and read my review!

Richelle83

I had no idea that there were two EDSF with the initials DD, so now I don't recall which one I liked. LOL Not sure if I should take my chances and wait to go to the store, or just order when they are released at Nordies...
Maybe Double Definition-mostly looks like Glorify but not quite?

BeautyByLele

Yeah that's true!! Hmm maybe ppl r hesitant to purchase the blushes bcuz of the price point!?!?! Maybe they feeling like they could purchase higher-end blushes in that price range... Also too there's the sephora sale next this week so maybe folks saving their $$$ for that
Gorgeous.   I like all of the pics we've seen so far.    It seems like this release is super slow or delayed.  Wouldn't we have had pages of swatches by now, if it is released on the web? 

MacNcheese

It's late here and I'll be hitting the bed in a little bit. Could someone please PM me if/when this launches on Nordies? I would really appreciate it.

BeautyByLele

Don't get me wrong its nice Sephora is having a VIB sale and I am appreciative BUT 15% is not that much, it just takes care of the sales tax plus a lil more. Too bad they don't have like atleast 25%off . .. now that would be a sale. I have a few things on my Sephora wishlist but im not about to break my neck and knock the list down too much. I might just get one or two things from Sephora and spend the rest on the stuff I want from Mac . . . Hehehe
true, I keep forgetting about that sale. I dont know what I want from there either.
yes, this one.

Daniellahh

The balm is having a 50% sale when their site relaunches, I was able to place an order while they were testing it..I had ordered their Mary-Lou manizer highlight and now I'm debating if I really need these SF's but knowing me I will justify why I need STF and def def

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
The balm is having a 50% sale when their site relaunches, I was able to place an order while they were testing it..I had ordered their Mary-Lou manizer highlight and now I'm debating if I really need these SF's but knowing me I will justify why I need STF and def def
Almost forgot about this sale... definitely going to see if the palettes on my wishlist will be in stock during the sale.

lilinah

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey on boost
[SNIP] My blush and lipstick collection are both getting out of control.

My collection isn't out of control (yeah, right)... i just need to keep buying more storage for my stuff and with so many releases lately that i haven't kept my inventory up to date properly...
girlhaha.gif

Shellcat

Exactly! I will wait until fall for the 20% discount. I have to keep up with all these MAC collections at the moment!

BTW....CONGRATS on your baby, Jennifae!!! What an awesome birthday gift!!!
heart.gif

15% is nice... 25% (or even 20%) would be awesome! Especially for VIB's who spend quite a bit every year.

Almost forgot about this sale... definitely going to see if the palettes on my wishlist will be in stock during the sale.

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by BeautyByLele
Don't get me wrong its nice Sephora is having a VIB sale and I am appreciative BUT 15% is not that much, it just takes care of the sales tax plus a lil more. Too bad they don't have like at least 25% off... now that would be a sale. I have a few things on my Sephora wishlist but im not about to break my neck and knock the list down too much. I might just get one or two things from Sephora and spend the rest on the stuff I want from Mac... Hehehe

So true. I'm in the Bay Area as well, sales tax is close to 10%. Still, I've got a few things sitting in my sephora basket and this might get me to push the button.

I wish MAC would at least discount their goodbyes...

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
So true. I'm in the Bay Area as well, sales tax is close to 10%. Still, I've got a few things sitting in my sephora basket and this might get me to push the button.

A clearance sale would be great!

Yazmin

Don't get me wrong its nice Sephora is having a VIB sale and I am appreciative BUT 15% is not that much, it just takes care of the sales tax plus a lil more. Too bad they don't have like at least 25% off... now that would be a sale. I have a few things on my Sephora wishlist but im not about to break my neck and knock the list down too much. I might just get one or two things from Sephora and spend the rest on the stuff I want from Mac... Hehehe

Only reason I'm not skipping the sale is that there's a limited edition online-only item that I want and it's unlikely it'll still be there when the next VIB sales comes around.

Don't forget to use Ebates for 8% cash back!