MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Genn

for anyone trying to get Shape The Future or Definitely Defined skinfinish, the collection is on macys website now!
th_ymca.gif
Just ordered STF for me and DDefined and an extra SM for my DIL's B-day. Thank you!

User38

I think I ordered Bareness.. will see how it works on me as I am now more tan than I usually am this time of year. I do however like the pale, sickly look..
girlhaha.gif

ForeverJenn

I'm still undecided.. Should I take Bareness or Fiery Impact? Bareness is quite sheer (but I'm NC 20 for reference) but it's a color I don't have in my stash. Fiery Impact is really pigmented but I'm afraid it may look similar to something I already have such as My Paradise or Ring of Saturn
I had the same conflict as you! Here goes my two cents: you should get bareness. It's a really pretty subtle color, (as far as I've seen) that'll make a great everyday blush so i ordered it. Fiery impact is hot! I have ring of Saturn and only use it during summer; I love the color though so I ended up ordering FI as well. Can you head out to MAC on launch day to compare? That would probably be the best thing to do so you don't experience any buyers remorse :/

Jol0

aacafc42_image.jpeg
Wearing Flaming Chic and Double Def. please don't judge the hair! Haha had a baby and hair is growing back in...mommies you know how it is ;) zestful is in the inner corner but hard to see

MACina

th_worship.gif
....ADORABLE, JolO
eyelove.gif

Loveeeeeeeee this combo on your cheeks!!!

Wearing Flaming Chic and Double Def. please don't judge the hair! Haha had a baby and hair is growing back in...mommies you know how it is
winks.gif
zestful is in the inner corner but hard to see

crayolaforeyes

for anyone trying to get Shape The Future or Definitely Defined skinfinish, the collection is on macys website now!
th_ymca.gif
Thank You! How in the world can Macys have it and MAC does not? The whole thing is bizarre to me! But thanks, I ordered those very quickly, lets hope that they actually ship and we don't get an email saying that there is a delay or something!

QueenofSpades81

I just ordered Shape the Future and Blazing Haute from Macys. Hope to get them by Thursday. And Jol0 that looks super pretty on you!