MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

MACina

I might use these even more on my cheeks than on my eyes.
They should be perfect on the cheeks
heart.gif

luvlydee

At Dusk is so tempting! How many blushes are in your stash?? Haha what's considered too many blushes?
I have 8 mac blushes, 4 nars, 1 nyx, 2 sonia kashuk, 1 elf, 1 benefit for a total of 17 and then plus 2 from this collection thats 19. And i dont even wear blush every day. Ay ay ay i need to stop lmao

KrystalAnne

I might use these even more on my cheeks than on my eyes.
They should be perfect on the cheeks
heart.gif
I plan to do the same! I can't wait to try them out.

I wore WOG today. I really haven't shown it enough love. It's so beautiful. It got me excited for these EDSFs. I skipped on Superb which I kind of regret. :/

KiKi Kontour

I wore WOG today. I really haven't shown it enough love. It's so beautiful. It got me excited for these EDSFs. I skipped on Superb which I kind of regret. :/
and i got Superb n skipped WOG lol. i love superb though!!

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I want everything in this collex, but I'm gonna wait until Nordies put these up online so I can get Triple Points.
type.gif

MACina

Me neither....I am sure that they give us a beautiful sheen
eyelove.gif

BunnyHeffner

I can't believe the other two EDSFs still aren't up! The more time that passes the less and less I want them. I ordered At Dusk but as I see more and more pictures of Bareness I want that now too! Has anyone that is NW15-20 tried it yet? I'm thinking I may just tell MAC to suck it in regards to the EDSF, order Bareness and call it a day. That'll teach them to keep me waiting, yeah? LOL!

erine1881

I can't believe the other two EDSFs still aren't up! The more time that passes the less and less I want them. I ordered At Dusk but as I see more and more pictures of Bareness I want that now too! Has anyone that is NW15-20 tried it yet? I'm thinking I may just tell MAC to suck it in regards to the EDSF, order Bareness and call it a day. That'll teach them to keep me waiting, yeah? LOL!
I'm starting to feel the same! If they aren't up by the time i order the hayley and nudes/metallics on tuesday, I'm gonna pass. I've got 2 superbs and a WOG, not to mention all my MSFs, so I'm pretty much set. As for the blushes, those two are gorgeous! I'm not an NW20 (I'm NC instead), and both are very pretty. Bareness reminds me of warm soul (without the shimmer), but i would also say it's along the lines of prism (maybe a shade lighter) and blushbaby.

KrystalAnne

i agree.
thmbdn.gif
nordstrom/macy's might even put them up first

Spanky

So I noticed that Mac Canada is listing DefDef and StF as COMING SOON instead of the previously stated SOLD OUT..   UGH!  This just keeps you lemming!  I was certain that I was ok with skipping the cheek products but now I find myself refreshing for restocks every so often lol.  Mac sinks it's hooks into me!  Argh!
you just killed me.

shootergirlnc

for anyone trying to get Shape The Future or Definitely Defined skinfinish, the collection is on macys website now!  
th_ymca.gif
Thank you for that! I've been stalking the Mac site since this collection launched online. Complete bs that they're still not up. I didn't get my Pro discount, but I at least can stop stalking and obsessing. Plus Macy's is offering free shipping on orders over $50, so that was a bonus.

UrbanSweetheart

Thank you for that! I've been stalking the Mac site since this collection launched online. Complete bs that they're still not up. I didn't get my Pro discount, but I at least can stop stalking and obsessing. Plus Macy's is offering free shipping on orders over $50, so that was a bonus.
I've been stalking Mac's site, as well. So happy I can quit now...at least, until Rihanna's collection pops up
angelic.gif
.....LOL!

xasperadastra

I'm still undecided.. Should I take Bareness or Fiery Impact? Bareness is quite sheer (but I'm NC 20 for reference) but it's a color I don't have in my stash. Fiery Impact is really pigmented but I'm afraid it may look similar to something I already have such as My Paradise or Ring of Saturn

Icecaramellatte

Ah, the things we are willing to do to get our makeup fix.
I didn't realize Nudes and Metallics was coming out the same day. Now I need to plan how I'm going to run around. I doubt the Pro store will still have the EDSFs. I think the Pro Store sells out of stuff fairly quickly.