MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

erine1881

I read your statement! Never once were you misquoted(others can read it for themselves)! My posts and a few ignorant members posts were deleted due to your stans talking crazy to me. And I responded to them as I did with you. You can try to rephrase what you stated all that your heart's desire, but I know exactly what you meant! It was rude and if you're not accustomed to applying makeup on someone as deep in my skin tone per say...give it a try! But you reference these blushes (makeup) as being too light for certain people skintone! I highly doubt you were talking about your own skintone! Lets be frank! Anyway, you'll never own it, because you know deep down you were rude or wrong! But at least I can apologize for getting ignorant on here and accept it! Have a blessed and fantastic day!
No, i wasn't talking about my skintone, I wasn't talking about your skintone. I was talking about ALL skintones. I plenty accustomed to working with every skintone there is, thank you very much.

makeupgrrl

OMG after seeing these new swatches I think I need to go back and order the other blushes. I only bought at dusk and blazing haute now I want to go in for seconds
girlhaha.gif
Me too!! I only ordered Fiery Impact, but I am thinking I might want to get Bareness for a subtle blush. I have so many blushes that I am really trying to limit myself to new ones that are unique to my stash.

erine1881

Me too!!  I only ordered Fiery Impact, but I am thinking I might want to get Bareness for a subtle blush.  I have so many blushes that I am really trying to limit myself to new ones that are unique to my stash.
I think that FI and BH are the unique colours in the bunch. But they're all gorgeous, which makes it hard to limit which ones to buy!

cindypltnm81

Ignorance is bliss! So anyway...where's my package ups man! I cannot wait to swatch my TOO LIGHT products on my DEEP SKINTONE:) Patiently waiting...

makeupgrrl

I think that FI and BH are the unique colours in the bunch. But they're all gorgeous, which makes it hard to limit which ones to buy!
Definitely, BH was the other one I am contemplating. I think I will just pull the trigger and order Bareness and BH since I would rather be able to swap it if I'm not feeling it. Better than the dreaded skippers remorse!

honey on boost

Me too!! I only ordered Fiery Impact, but I am thinking I might want to get Bareness for a subtle blush. I have so many blushes that I am really trying to limit myself to new ones that are unique to my stash.
Same here! My blush and lipstick collection are both getting out of control. But it's so hard to choose! UGH and I thought this was gonna be a small collection haul.

makeupgrrl

Same here! My blush and lipstick collection are both getting out of control. But it's so hard to choose! UGH and I thought this was gonna be a small collection haul.
Yeah blush and lipsticks are my weakness! I wasn't interested in any of the shadows but the EDSF's and the blushes are calling my name even though I have been trying to ignore them...LOL!

BunnyHeffner

Can we please stop with the cattiness here? Honestly, what I love about this forum is that people are genuinely nice and helpful to each other. I was online last night and saw everyone's comments before they were deleted. Some were incredibly rude and things i never thought Id see on this site. Truthfully I alerted the mods because I felt it was getting WAY out of hand. I don't want this to be a regular occurance and I don't see the need to rehash everything. Let's just drop it and move on, alright? Please?

erine1881

Can we please stop with the cattiness here? Honestly, what I love about this forum is that people are genuinely nice and helpful to each other. I was online last night and saw everyone's comments before they were deleted. Some were incredibly rude and things i never thought Id see on this site. Truthfully I alerted the mods because I felt it was getting WAY out of hand. I don't want this to be a regular occurance and I don't see the need to rehash everything. Let's just drop it and move on, alright? Please?
Agreed! Let's!

cindypltnm81

No problem from me! I concur.

PrettyKitty

PrettyKitty, surely hope you get to feeling better.

I always love to see your reviews and pics!
bouquet.gif
Thank you!! Yes I'm fine now, I was finally able to do my full face swatches. At least this time I wasn't driving when it happened. It's not just the dizziness, if I don't sit down I start seeing black dots and it feels like my head will fall off my shoulders. I guess it's time for a check up.

Yazmin

PrettyKitty, surely hope you get to feeling better.

I always love to see your reviews and pics!
bouquet.gif

Thank you!! Yes I'm fine now, I was finally able to do my full face swatches. At least this time I wasn't driving when it happened. It's not just the dizziness, if I don't sit down I start seeing black dots and it feels like my head will fall off my shoulders. I guess it's time for a check up.
Yes, please take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon!

cindypltnm81

Hey girl.. HAhahaha your so silly... I was drinking water and spit it out when I read that comment now Im over here having a coughing fit LOL !!!!!!!!!
My sarcasm is unhealthy:( Anyway, how are you babes?! Miss your videos on YouTube! I need to step my game up in terms of getting more vids out myself! Never enough time in my 24 hrs,sadly:( Favor, I've been trying to hunt down at least 2 of the Mac single large palettes with the clear lid! Their sold out on line and no pro store in my area! Are they available in your area?! Pls let me know, might need you AGAIN:) throw in something for you being so kind if you can!

KrystalAnne

Yikes. I hope you start to feel better.

BeautyByLele

Favor, I've been trying to hunt down at least 2 of the Mac single large palettes with the clear lid! Their sold out on line and no pro store in my area! Are they available in your area?! Pls let me know, might need you AGAIN:) throw in something for you being so kind if you can!

cindypltnm81

I wish you well:) I was concerned, but I'm glad The Lord has his hand on you! You are a strong lady...I'll never forget your story!! When you feel better...I hope to see more from you on your channel!

Beautybuyer

Oh my heavens!! Finally a neutral responder and who understood my disposition. What's sad...my initial response wasn't even the tad bit rude! Then all her STANS came after me like I was making trouble! Libra definitely made a valid point! I will never allow anyone to tell me what I can limit myself to! I love the diversity that makeup brings! Hence the reason I joined 2 years ago! It's like everyone just attacked me for standing up or giving her my response! Her statement was rude, but she's entitled to it! I'm an RN who just loves and appreciate the beauty of makeup for heaven's sake!
I'm sorry if you felt attacked it is not my intention to ever make anyone feel attacked. Me personally, if I see something I don't agree with or don't like I usually ignore it. But like I said I don't mean to "gang" up or anything at all and I'll leave it at that :)

Prettypackages

please go to the doc. that's serious.