MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

CaliMel

The Flaming Chic blush is also on Macy's still, if anyone is having a hard time finding it elsewhere

Supercoolstephy

From my own personal experience NO. If your order from the MAC website you can only return at an actual MAC store or return online. MAC Counters at Macys cannot take returns that your ordered online. The good news is MAC is very accepting on any orders you return online used or unused. I think they even give you 60 days to return something but you might want to double check on that. i know i received a gift over christmas and didn't return it till like february and they accepted it. Hope this helps
My mac store has a sign that's says online orders have to be returned to the online store. Boo.

naturalbeauty51

Ok so now I want Flaming Chic. It's gorgeous. I love pinky coral "flamingo" blushes. I'm a NC 50 so I hope it will work on me. Guess I will be back at the Mac store this Thursday again lol

VampyCouture

Went to Ulta today and found some great dupes for some of the EDES.

Ulta Eyeshadow in Pearl (Opalesse dupe)
Ulta Eyeshadow in Sage (Zestful dupe)

KrystalAnne

I actually think I might pass on all of the EDSFs now unless I see a swatch that changes my mind. I do want to order Flaming Chic, but I don't want to off of Macy's because of the shipping and I don't want to just throw something else in my cart for the $50.

Prettypackages

I actually think I might pass on all of the EDSFs now unless I see a swatch that changes my mind. I do want to order Flaming Chic, but I don't want to off of Macy's because of the shipping and I don't want to just throw something else in my cart for the $50.
Nordstrom has free shipping.

VampyCouture

ohhh, will you swatch them for us? How are their shadows?
Yep! I'm now officially skipping this collection because of those shadows. I didn't buy them yet, just swatched. I'm thinking of going in to buy them this week.

Edit: I have never tried their shadows, but the two I swatched were really pigmented. Sage has a tad more green in it than Zestful, but Pearl is a spot on dupe.

valkolak

Question: can you return an item you ordered online at any mac store or Macy's? I've never returned any cosmetics but I think I need too after seeing some swatches
Like others have said, you can't return MAC you bought online to a MAC store, but I believe you can return stuff you buy online at Macy's to one near you. They might give you store credit only though. That happened to me once.

Miss Dynamite

There is a sale on the Ulta website so I just went and bought some new Nyx Jumbo Pencils to use with my Extra Dimension eyeshadows.

Miss Dynamite

Which ones? My favs are milk, yogurt, iced Mocha
I replaced a few I had used up and bought a couple new...Strawberry Milk, Oyster, Pacific, Black Bean, Purple, Horse Raddish, Baby Blue and Rocky Mountain Green. I'm thinking Horse Raddish will look really pretty under Zestful.

allthingsglam

A
[COLOR=CC99FF]I replaced a few I had used up and bought a couple new...Strawberry Milk, Oyster, Pacific, Black Bean, Purple, Horse Raddish, Baby Blue and Rocky Mountain Green.  I'm thinking Horse Raddish will look really pretty under Zestful.[/COLOR] [/quoteAll nyx 40 percent off I was going to order some stuff but I went to the cco store instead

Sanooya

Colelction starts to show up in Nordies..

Eye brush is there

I searched In Extra Dimension & found the Eyeshadows & the face brush