MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Audrey C

I agree. I felt like this launch was a HUGE f-up by Mac. We had no idea when anything looks like, everything was "coming soon" and the main show pieces in this collection (The Skinfinishes) are still out of stock. I'm mad that I have to order 3 times just to make sure I get the stuff I want from this collection. It's a waste of money on shipping. If Mac is having a hard time keeping up, maybe they should slow the hell down. I would rather the whole collection be delayed than have stuff trickle onto the site.
Does anyone know what caused the delay? It seems odd that retailers would have the products when MAC themselves don't.

ForeverJenn

Blazing Haute! Feel free to read my review and check my other swatches! (link is in my signature) Oh and comments (english and french) are welcome. :amused: I'm NC37 and applied many layers, can't get darker than that.
you are gorgeous! It looks so pretty on you :) I love the combo of wearing ablaze with it. P.S : I used google translate on my phone and it changed blazing haute to blazing high lol I got a good chuckle out of that :)

PrettyKitty

you are gorgeous! It looks so pretty on you
smiles.gif
I love the combo of wearing ablaze with it. P.S : I used google translate on my phone and it changed blazing haute to blazing high lol I got a good chuckle out of that
smiles.gif
girlhaha.gif
Google translate can be pretty funny sometimes!

Thank you, I'm so happy I was finaly able to take a good pic of Ablaze too. lol

MACina

iagree.gif
....that is a gorgeous combo!

you are gorgeous! It looks so pretty on you
smiles.gif
I love the combo of wearing ablaze with it. P.S : I used google translate on my phone and it changed blazing haute to blazing high lol I got a good chuckle out of that
smiles.gif

allthingsglam

you are gorgeous! It looks so pretty on you :) I love the combo of wearing ablaze with it. P.S : I used google translate on my phone and it changed blazing haute to blazing high lol I got a good chuckle out of that :)
Very pretty I love this combo this one is on my wish list if it doesn't sell out

AniBEE

I'm expecting my ED2 order today, so I'll have everything (until TR launches).
Ok my says shipped now. ;) the tracking won't show up till probably tonight. lol

Edit: Actually I got the tracking number off the site and it say it was delivered. haha I guess the website is just being slow to update!

Rainbunny

To my fellow Canadians are our Pending order starting to clear? I place the morning of the 4th around 10 am for reference but I'm still seeing Pending on my order. ;)
Today for the first time I noticed it said shipped--it was pending over the weekend. But remember how they switched the descriptions for Definitely Defined and Shape the Future? Looks like they shipped according to the description you chose, not the name.

So I ordered Shape the Future (which had Definitely Defined's description), and looks like they are shipping me Definitely Defined. I think that may be a better choice for me, anyway, so I'm probably just going to keep it instead of sending it back and swatch STF at the counter and see if I like it. After hearing STF may be orangey (I was hoping for more of a dark rose), this may be a lucky error for me.

Audrey C

Today for the first time I noticed it said shipped--it was pending over the weekend. But remember how they switched the descriptions for Definitely Defined and Shape the Future? Looks like they shipped according to the description you chose, not the name.

So I ordered Shape the Future (which had Definitely Defined's description), and looks like they are shipping me Definitely Defined. I think that may be a better choice for me, anyway, so I'm probably just going to keep it instead of sending it back and swatch STF at the counter and see if I like it. After hearing STF may be orangey (I was hoping for more of a dark rose), this may be a lucky error for me.
Oh no...did they ship the wrong product to everyone? My shipping notification shows STF, not DD. Does yours?

I may like Definitely Defined based on T's swatches (it looks peachy in those pics, not the cool silvery pink I'd been expecting), but I didn't order it because I thought it would be too cool on me. I've only seen Beautezine's swatches of STF, and it doesn't look at all orange. It would be fine with me if it was, but I didn't get that from her pics.

Crap. I've been looking forward to getting this all weekend. I'll wait and see what's in my box and if it's wrong I'll have to call them.

Audrey C

Ok my says shipped now. ;) the tracking won't show up till probably tonight. lol

Edit: Actually I got the tracking number and it say it was delivered. haha I guess the website is just being slow to update.
I almost always get the products before the website gets updated. I stopped worrying about that ages ago. :)

Odelia

Glad to hear that the Canadian shipping seems to be ok now :)
I got mine expressed and everything seems to be back on track time wise. I'll forgive/forget those Christmas time orders mac!
I was still lemming for a ED blush and I also remembered how I really wanted to try phone ordering to see if they had CR Desert Camouflage (which they did! Yay!).
I forgot to ask how I can track orders when I phone order >< I guess call them for a tracking update after a day or 2.... I'm so used to watching my online tracking! Too bad it doesn't show up on Order Status on mac.ca

Rainbunny

Oh no...did they ship the wrong product to everyone? My shipping notification shows STF, not DD. Does yours?

I may like Definitely Defined based on T's swatches (it looks peachy in those pics, not the cool silvery pink I'd been expecting), but I didn't order it because I thought it would be too cool on me. I've only seen Beautezine's swatches of STF, and it doesn't look at all orange. It would be fine with me if it was, but I didn't get that from her pics.

Crap. I've been looking forward to getting this all weekend. I'll wait and see what's in my box and if it's wrong I'll have to call them.
My order confirmation email says STF, but my shipping notification (on the website under My Orders, no email yet) says Definitely Defined. Maybe they just made a mistake with mine. Or the maybe it's just a typo on the website, and STF will show up in my box. I had a hard time deciding between the two, anyway, so I guess the fates will decide!:) I hate to send something back, knowing they will throw it out.

If I really love STF, maybe I'll just get it, too. I loved it in the swatches on Beautzine, but somebody here said it was orange-leaning on them, so I'm really not sure what it will look like on me (NC15).

Odelia

My order confirmation email says STF, but my shipping notification (on the website under My Orders, no email yet) says Definitely Defined. Maybe they just made a mistake with mine. Or the maybe it's just a typo on the website, and STF will show up in my box. I had a hard time deciding between the two, anyway, so I guess the fates will decide!:) I hate to send something back, knowing they will throw it out.

If I really love STF, maybe I'll just get it, too. I loved it in the swatches on Beautzine, but somebody here said it was orange-leaning on them, so I'm really not sure what it will look like on me (NC15).
I think the website has been buggy with this release. On the website order statement it listed the 235 as CA $31. Also the email billing statement said CA $31 dollars but the pricing on the collection page itself says CA 37.50 (which is the price we all knew it would be). So...there's definitely something screwy with the website lol
Shame you have to wait and see what you got in your order though :( Don't feel bad or pressured to keep it if it's something you don't like though! The skin finish doesn't have any feelings luckily hehe.

KrystalAnne

I love how natural the blushes look on you.

Originally Posted by PrettyKitty

Blazing Haute! Feel free to read my review and check my other swatches! (link is in my signature) Oh and comments (english and french) are welcome.
amuse.gif
I'm NC37 and applied many layers, can't get darker than that.

Rainbunny

I think the website has been buggy with this release. On the website order statement it listed the 235 as CA $31. Also the email billing statement said CA $31 dollars but the pricing on the collection page itself says CA 37.50 (which is the price we all knew it would be). So...there's definitely something screwy with the website lol
Shame you have to wait and see what you got in your order though :( Don't feel bad or pressured to keep it if it's something you don't like though! The skin finish doesn't have any feelings luckily hehe.
You're right--I guess it's not really a waste in terms of the environment, since they will still recycle the container. Since I was torn between the two anyway, maybe it's just as well to get a surprise-- I really don't know which one will show up!