MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

patentg33k

Does anyone know what caused the delay? It seems odd that retailers would have the products when MAC themselves don't.
No. I called and live chatted but no info. In my mind, at some point someone's going to realize this is odd. They must be losing some profit. Def Defined sold out at Nordstrom already. That's product that might go to a CCO if MAC doesn't sell it. They messed up the post Christmas collection blushes like that They just sat and sat once they were up.

Pretty Honeybee

Honeybee how was the application? Your swatches are some of the heaviest I've seen. Did you have to dig in? Thanks so much for the swatches.
The application was smooth. I swiped twice even though once was good enough. I had no problem at all.. Your very welcome :)

LivestrongH2

bd8a0420_image.jpeg
Left to right: marine life, flaming chic, hipness, supernova.

LivestrongH2

edb530e8_image.jpeg
Top row left to right: fireside, smoky mauve, stolen moment. Bottom row left to right: universal appeal, grand galaxy, rich core.

LivestrongH2

So what is your opinion on these two?  Triple Impact looks more violet in the pic? 
Sorry, I wanted to elaborate, but my 2 year old was getting into all my makeup! He MUST learn! Haha. Triple impact blows ready to party out of the water. It looks soooooo gorgeous in comparison. It is so reflective and shiny and the formula is like butter. It has so many dimensions and when the light hits it :eyelove:. Even indoor lighting makes it look gorgeous! Swatches really don't do triple impact justice. If you're on the fence and you liked ready to party, then you will love it!

LivestrongH2

I worked the waxy layer off my flaming chic blush and it still barely shows up on my skin. It is such a dry/stiff texture. I even used a dense eyeshadow brush to try and get it to show up and it just never got more intense! Im super bummed! Help!

miss0annette

I worked the waxy layer off my flaming chic blush and it still barely shows up on my skin. It is such a dry/stiff texture. I even used a dense eyeshadow brush to try and get it to show up and it just never got more intense! Im super bummed! Help!
My blushes from this collection have a dry and stiff texture to them as well.

Shopping Obsess

I'm going to try it over foundation instead of swatching. I recall someone mentioning that was the key to them showing up.
yes, definitely try it over foundation and it will show up better. I am NC30 and I just got the Bareness today. Barely shows up on my skin for swatches but after I put on some foundation and apply, it shows up much better.