MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Audrey C

I really like Zestful as well and I echo the mermaid's tail bit. It's not a colour that's going to photograph well because it loses so much of it's multi-dimensional appeal; you really have to see it in person. I'm now trying to resist Opalesse. (MUST.STAY.STRONG).

Oh, and Shape the Future is shipping out to me! It's going to be hard to top Definitely Defined, so I hope I like it.
pretty.gif

Debbs

I love that everyone is loving their items. I have my orders spread out between Macys/Nordies, Thur/Sat. Don't hesitate too much because they are not going to be around long. My Nordies in Miami told me that they only received four Fiery Impact blushes

KrystalAnne

Well, my box arrived and it contained Definitely Defined, not Shape the Future. I'd be annoyed if DD wasn't so gorgeous. Silvery pink, my eye; this is pure rose champagne. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. I'm only home for 10 minutes between errands but I had to apply a bit over my existing makeup. I swirled both colours together and I really like it. The lighter shade is metallic so I probably wouldn't use it on its own, but the darker one is less so. An error, but I can forgive them. As long as I can still get Shape the Future (although I like this one so much I don't think I'll be too upset if I can't); it's hard to imagine liking one more than this.
You're making me excited to receive mine! I caved and ordered it after all this morning.

I'm glad that you love it and it wasn't a total disaster.

kimibos

Got Zestful but now i want Triple Impact. thank you very much Richelle and MAc aiken!!!!
th_wallbash.gif

girlhaha.gif

also amazing Swatches Pretty honey bee!! the shadows look
th_drool.gif
on you!!

KrystalAnne

Eyeshadows are a dollar cheaper on Nordies website.
graucho.gif

I want to get Zestful. A mermaid's tale?! *Drools*. I'm just not sure how I would wear it. I think T said it loses some of it's iridescence on the lid. Has anyone popped it on yet to test that out? Anyone have any ideas on how to wear it?

VampyCouture

Ladies, these eyeshadows are beyond gorgeous in person. ZestFul is like a mermaid come to life and I've already expressed my love for triple impact. Opalesse is a stunner as well! Zestful is almost glittery in comparison to Opalesse. Opalesse just has this incredible sheen that is to die for. I was wearing "magic" eyeshadow from the UD Oz Glinda palette (the pink shadow) and I layered Opalesse on top and it turned it into something so special. I'm blown away by all of them! So happy! Y'all better grab them!
These comments along with PrettyHoneyBee's swatches just put me over the edge.
thud.gif

Ordered Zestful and Opalesse!

singer82

Ladies, these eyeshadows are beyond gorgeous in person. ZestFul is like a mermaid come to life and I've already expressed my love for triple impact. Opalesse is a stunner as well! Zestful is almost glittery in comparison to Opalesse. Opalesse just has this incredible sheen that is to die for. I was wearing "magic" eyeshadow from the UD Oz Glinda palette (the pink shadow) and I layered Opalesse on top and it turned it into something so special. I'm blown away by all of them! So happy! Y'all better grab them!
I already ordered Zestful and TI. I was going to pass on Opalesse cause I have Young Venus. Does Opalesse have a stronger pink sheen?

Audrey C

You're making me excited to receive mine! I caved and ordered it after all this morning.

I'm glad that you love it and it wasn't a total disaster.
I just had to wipe off the remnants of my morning blush and give it a proper try with my 188. I freaking LOVE Definitely Defined. I like it as much as Shell Pearl, and that's saying something!

Richelle83

Its a crappy picture but here is Triple Impact, Opalesse(which looks exactly like Helium) and Double D
I'll take a better one tomorrow in the daylight

Miss Dynamite

I swatched Ready To Party and Triple Impact over Nyx Milk and they are identical other than Triple Impact has some little blue/purple sparkles. But I don't mind because I LOVE Ready To Party. I do hope that in the future, they release a similar color that is a bit darker and more purple though.

Shellcat

Awesome! Thanks so much for your comparison! TI sounds beautiful!!
bouquet.gif

Sorry, I wanted to elaborate, but my 2 year old was getting into all my makeup! He MUST learn! Haha. Triple impact blows ready to party out of the water. It looks soooooo gorgeous in comparison. It is so reflective and shiny and the formula is like butter. It has so many dimensions and when the light hits it
eyelove.gif
. Even indoor lighting makes it look gorgeous! Swatches really don't do triple impact justice. If you're on the fence and you liked ready to party, then you will love it!

CaliMel

Augh! I'm so excited that I got all 3 skinfinishes! They look gorgeous from the swatches.
I'm sure it's going to be like last year, where 1 is my clear every day one, and the other two are more of eyeshadow colors instead, but I don't care.
It's totally worth it.

Now I'm really really trying not to buy the two blushes that I want. I wish I had gotten everything on Nordies because they have better shipping than Macy's does, and they have a GWP right now if you spend $125. Which would be super easy to do if you are buying the skinfinishes and a couple blushes already

Latest posts