MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

erine1881

I said screw it to waiting for the EDSF to hit the mac site (to use my pro discount) and just ordered them from the macys site. Watch, now that i did that, they'll hit right along with the hayley and nudes & metallics collection tomorrow.

KiKi Kontour

im totally skippin this collection now
thud.gif
i need to gear up for temperature rising next month!!

MissTT

Maybe I missed this, but are the EDSF definitely a highlighting/bronzer duo? Is the darker color satin vs. shimmery? Even though I don't use what I have I like the idea of these unique duos. I could maybe buy one for myself and give my current EDSF to my daughter. Still undecided about these blushes as the reviews are mixed. I'm also not sure what color I'm in the market for. Flaming Chic seems nice, but I'm wearing a good pink today from NARS. I hate this!

Prettypackages

Maybe I missed this, but are the EDSF definitely a highlighting/bronzer duo? Is the darker color satin vs. shimmery? Even though I don't use what I have I like the idea of these unique duos. I could maybe buy one for myself and give my current EDSF to my daughter. Still undecided about these blushes as the reviews are mixed. I'm also not sure what color I'm in the market for. Flaming Chic seems nice, but I'm wearing a good pink today from NARS. I hate this!
this launch sux... LOL I kind thought the dbl def would be a good bronzer if the dark shade wasn't too shimmery.

Rainbunny

I really like Zestful as well and I echo the mermaid's tail bit. It's not a colour that's going to photograph well because it loses so much of it's multi-dimensional appeal; you really have to see it in person. I'm now trying to resist Opalesse. (MUST.STAY.STRONG).

Oh, and Shape the Future is shipping out to me! It's going to be hard to top Definitely Defined, so I hope I like it.
pretty.gif
Turned out to be a lucky error, after all. I don't have my package yet, but I was worried I might end up buying two of the same kind since I wasn't sure what I was going to get from my online order, and in-store starts Thursday! Glad to hear Def Def is so nice!

MACina

Thank you so much for all the swatches and comparisons, LivestrongH2
bouquet.gif

I am so glad that FC is not similar to any other blush!
Its a crappy picture but here is Triple Impact, Opalesse(which looks exactly like Helium) and Double D
I'll take a better one tomorrow in the daylight

erine1881

The second colour isnt matte, and they aren't very "bronzer" in colour either, aside from dbl def. I think they're more comparable to MSFs, just laid out differently in the pan, separate instead of marbled.

Richelle83

Oh no, did they forget to add it to your package???
icon_eek.gif

AWESOME.....I love Helium
eyelove.gif

Thank you for the swatches, Richelle!!!
They should did forget! It seems like every few orders this happens.

Well opalesse looks a bit more red but I will test it on hubster and see how they compare!

califabulous

Did you try Alpine Bronze MB when it came out? Was it too orangey for you? The no-blush makeup look is the trend so if nothing in the Extra Dimension collection is doing it for you, there for sure will be more brown/tan/nude shades coming up. I still think it's worth it to go into a store and try out all these EDBs. I think there are going to be some surprises! One of the best MUAs at the store I go to has extremely dark chocolate skin and I've seen her ROCK pale pink cheeks that look totally natural, like that pink was just busting out from deep within. It's out there, califabulous!!
something weird is going on with my multi quote so i wasn't able to add everyone who chimed in... I swatched alpine bronze...I could barely see it so I passed on it...I thought it would be perfect. Gingerly is the same! I know the point is for it to look like a natural, barely there color but wow-wee it just seems to disappear into my skin! I always down to try again what didn't seem to work before... i want that pink cheek! thanks for the input ladies

I'm interested to see how At Dusk would look like on deeper skin tones. I like the subtle blush look :) Have I missed a swatch of this blush for a WOC?

Yazmin

The only things I'm waiting to get are the yet-to-be-released skinfinishes, and maybe At Dusk. Everything else I wanted I grabbed online.

I should have Fiery Impact and Flaming Chic on hold for me and since I already bought them online, I won't need those. So if anyone wants a CP, speak up by Thursday at 3pm PST or forever hold your peace because I'll release them when I arrive at the store.

Latest posts