MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

Audrey C

Take 2 - this time with primer to provide a better base. From left to right:

Amber Glow, Redhead, Light Year, Definitely Defined, Dior Amber Diamond

When applied lightly, the differences in tone are much less pronounced. The pic really doesn't capture sheen; Dior Amber Diamond is the most natural and Definitely Defined has the strongest sheen (followed by Redhead).

LivestrongH2

Take 2 - this time with primer to provide a better base. From left to right: Amber Glow, Redhead, Light Year, Definitely Defined, Dior Amber Diamond When applied lightly, the differences in tone are much less pronounced. The pic really doesn't capture sheen; Dior Amber Diamond is the most natural and Definitely Defined has the strongest sheen (followed by Redhead).
I think I'm going to love Definitely Defined since Redhead is my second favorite MSF ever! I love the sheen it gives!:eyelove:

Audrey C

I think I'm going to love Definitely Defined since Redhead is my second favorite MSF ever! I love the sheen it gives!
eyelove.gif
They're the two closest of those I have. Redhead is just a titch peachier/champagny when applied (at least on my skintone) but Def Def is considerably more metallic.

Which is your favourite MSF?

KrystalAnne

When applied lightly, the differences in tone are much less pronounced. The pic really doesn't capture sheen; Dior Amber Diamond is the most natural and Definitely Defined has the strongest sheen (followed by Redhead).
Definitely Defined looks lovely in your swatch. Thank you!

ALivingDoll

Can anyone suggest which EDSF would be good on NC44? My Macy's Mac counter doesn't have Shape the Future in and if its
not something that'll work then i refuse to pay the shipping fee to order it online. They did however get DoubDef in...i can only get 1 EDSF this time around....i've got unexpected expenses this month
sigh.gif

singer82

Went ahead and got Bareness with my SLN lippy order YAY! Should be getting BH, TI, & Zestful tomorrow. I think I'm done with this collection. The other shadows are nagging at me though ahhhh lol. Hopefully they'll stick around.

LivestrongH2

They're the two closest of those I have. Redhead is just a titch peachier/champagny when applied (at least on my skintone) but Def Def is considerably more metallic. Which is your favourite MSF?
My fav is perfect topping MSF! Most gorgeous highlight ever!

kaira

Thank you for the swatches!

LivestrongH2

I used a stiff angled blush brush to apply flaming chic today and it's very pigmented over my bb cream & powder foundation. I think I rubbed away at all waxy coating yesterday! It is gorgeous and it's screams spring/summer!

singer82

I used a stiff angled blush brush to apply flaming chic today and it's very pigmented over my bb cream & powder foundation. I think I rubbed away at all waxy coating yesterday! It is gorgeous and it's screams spring/summer!
Glad you finally got it to work for you! :)

jennyap

Ok, someone talk some sense into me. I need to cut down my list, I still want almost everything from this collection!

Right now the only things I'm definitely skipping are Double Definition, Extra Silver, and the brushes.

Given my skintone (NW10-15) Fiery Impact will be way too pigmented, and Blazing Haute too yellow, right? What else should I drop?!

SOS.gif
LOL

gracie90

Quote:
Ok, someone talk some sense into me. I need to cut down my list, I still want almost everything from this collection!

Right now the only things I'm definitely skipping are Double Definition, Extra Silver, and the brushes.

Given my skintone (NW10-15) Fiery Impact will be way too pigmented, and Blazing Haute too yellow, right? What else should I drop?!

SOS.gif
LOL
I'm NW10 too, and I crossed both of them off my last for those exact reasons, plus the bronzy EDSF!

I really like Fleur Power and Pinch Me. Have you tried those before?
something weird is going on with my multi quote so i wasn't able to add everyone who chimed in... I swatched alpine bronze...I could barely see it so I passed on it...I thought it would be perfect. Gingerly is the same! I know the point is for it to look like a natural, barely there color but wow-wee it just seems to disappear into my skin! I always down to try again what didn't seem to work before... i want that pink cheek! thanks for the input ladies

Claire Voyant

Given my skintone (NW10-15) Fiery Impact will be way too pigmented, and Blazing Haute too yellow, right? What else should I drop?!  :help:  LOL
I'm normally an NW 20-25 when not tanned. I think I'd love Blazing Haute. Can you swatch at a counter Thursday am?

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyap Anything else you're not getting? Or are you still on Team Almost All The Things too?
girlhaha.gif

I already have the brushes, but I can't seem to narrow down my list any more than that! So Team Almost All The Things it is :D

luvlydee

both my blushes come tomorrow (flaming chic & at dusk) i cant wait!! hopefully it shows up enough on my skin. I plan on using my 109 brush with it

Latest posts