MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

KrystalAnne

I got my package today. In it was Opalesse, Triple Impact, Fiery Impact, Blazing Haute &At Dusk. I am seriously glad I didn't skip this collection as I was tempted to do. I have yet to try them on, but i did swatch them on my hand and I'm in love. Fiery Impact is hard for me to describe. At first swatch, I didn't see any coral in it at all. I just seen a burnt kind of red-orange. As it sits here on my skin, I can see more coral peeking out than I had first noticed. I knew I would love the way At Dusk looks on my skin. It's a subtle pink with a beautiful sheen. Can't wait to try this one on. Triple Impact &Opalesse both look amazing.

Next pkg should be here Friday or Monday from Nordstrom. That one has Flaming Chic &Definitely Defined. Thrilled to see those as well.

pompom.gif

Claire Voyant

Does anyone, by chance, know whether or not these blushes can be de-potted and will fit in the new large duo palettes? I'm traveling for three weeks next month and would love to take these along, but not if I have to have several compacts.

ForeverJenn

I got my package today. In it was Opalesse, Triple Impact, Fiery Impact, Blazing Haute &At Dusk. I am seriously glad I didn't skip this collection as I was tempted to do. I have yet to try them on, but i did swatch them on my hand and I'm in love. Fiery Impact is hard for me to describe. At first swatch, I didn't see any coral in it at all. I just seen a burnt kind of red-orange. As it sits here on my skin, I can see more coral peeking out than I had first noticed. I knew I would love the way At Dusk looks on my skin. It's a subtle pink with a beautiful sheen. Can't wait to try this one on. Triple Impact &Opalesse both look amazing.  Next pkg should be here Friday or Monday from Nordstrom. That one has Flaming Chic &Definitely Defined. Thrilled to see those as well. :pompom:
can't wAit to see your swatches / thoughts :)

GlamQueen21

My package with Opalesse and Triple Impact EDES are supposed to be here today but when I tracked my order, it looked like it hasn't moved since the 4th! I'm hoping that I get it today.

cindypltnm81

Thanks for sharing swatches Cindy! I'm so happy you're in love with FI! I'm so confused as to which EDSF to get girl...i'm leaning more towards Double Def tho because i think it'll be more useful.
No probs:) Do have you superb or wog skinfinish? Well I have both, not sure if I necessarily need double definition. But hey why not, it's still everyday practical and you will probably get a lot of use! I really want STF. Just ordered it yesterday, so we'll see.

CaliMel

Now I'm so tempted to order Bareness! Aughhh. I don't NEED blushes at all. I don't even really wear blushes. I already have a brand new "I'm The One" and I really wish I had gotten Easy Manner instead because the pink is SO bright on my NW15 skin!

Latest posts