MAC In Extra Dimension Collection 2013 (April 2013)

chloecat

I got my package yesterday and the blushes are going back. I am really not happy about how hard they are to work with. Why didn't they make the blushes with the same formula as the shadows and the skin finishes? I had to practically dig in the blush and ruin the design to get anything on my brush. The eyeshadows were so pretty!! I got all of them except for the silver one.

Michelemu21

That is a pretty blush on you. .
dd0e5e0a_image.jpeg
Spam spam here is another shot

Rainbunny

I got my package yesterday and the blushes are going back. I am really not happy about how hard they are to work with. Why didn't they make the blushes with the same formula as the shadows and the skin finishes? I had to practically dig in the blush and ruin the design to get anything on my brush. The eyeshadows were so pretty!! I got all of them except for the silver one.
How similar are Opalesse and Triple Impact? I'd rather only get one, but can't decide. I'm looking for more of a pink and not so much a white. Hard to tell from the swatches whether Opalesse on the eyes will appear mostly as white with a pink sheen or whether it is definitely more pink than white. I suspect Trple Impact might be better (it's okay if it has a more lilac tinge) but I do like an opalescent effect. Is TI as hard to blend as some of the bloggers say?

chloecat

Is TI as hard to blend as some of the bloggers say?
Opalesse is definitely a pink shade. It's the color of an opal, and it also looks like the inside of an iridescent seashell. Triple Impact is more of a light lavender or purple shade. I haven't used Triple Impact on my eyes yet, so I don't know if it's hard to blend. It's a really pretty color though. If you have Ready to Party already I wouldn't get it because it's really similar, just a little darker.

gracie90

Quote:
Opalesse is definitely a pink shade. It's the color of an opal, and it also looks like the inside of an iridescent seashell. Triple Impact is more of a light lavender or purple shade. I haven't used Triple Impact on my eyes yet, so I don't know if it's hard to blend. It's a really pretty color though. If you have Ready to Party already I wouldn't get it because it's really similar, just a little darker.
It sounds beautiful!

Rainbunny

Opalesse is definitely a pink shade. It's the color of an opal, and it also looks like the inside of an iridescent seashell. Triple Impact is more  of a light lavender or purple shade. I haven't used Triple Impact on my eyes yet, so I don't know if it's hard to blend. It's a really pretty color though. If you have Ready to Party already I wouldn't get it because it's really similar, just a little darker.
Thanks, that's really helpful! I think I will get Opalesse online then, and wait to see if I really want TI too at the counter.

Supercoolstephy

Well gee,thought I could live without Firery Impact until I saw your photo. My hubby's going to kill me LOL
I totally thought i was going to be sending it back after i got it in the mail yesterday but then i wore it and nope... its staying with me. I also grabbed Flaming Chic and I'll probably try that tomorrow. Wooh! If the others are like this then I might get a few more. Usually by lunch time my blush is MIA but not this one. Still looking great. So I may pick up Bareness or At Dusk if they are still available when I get paid again next Friday.